Know anything about keyboards? Look here

SethGamer

keyboards are very personal

personally Id go for the logitech

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I know that I like the G710 (I'm currently using it), but don't know what the other keyboard has to offer, it seems like at the bear minimum it is lacking extra keys (but I doubt your grandma will care) a better question is why are you getting your grandma a gaming keyboard? Or do you use your grandma's keyboard?

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

G710. Because the other have arrow keys set in the numpad, takes time to get used to. The red led is not very bright/hard to see, the G710 is better with white strong.

It has blue switches, they sound a lot... make sure you read about Cherry MX switches, the G710+ is better with brown I believe. Just better build than the CM Storm.

Buuuuuuuuuut it's a personal thing with keyboards so...

┏(◑̃.◑̃)┛ Totally Not Dangerous ┏(◐̃.◐̃)┛

i7 4790K / 16GB RAM \ 250GB SSD

I know that I like the G710 (I'm currently using it), but don't know what the other keyboard has to offer, it seems like at the bear minimum it is lacking extra keys (but I doubt your grandma will care) a better question is why are you getting your grandma a gaming keyboard? Or do you use your grandma's keyboard?

Hopefully it's for his grandma....  B)

┏(◑̃.◑̃)┛ Totally Not Dangerous ┏(◐̃.◐̃)┛

i7 4790K / 16GB RAM \ 250GB SSD

Lol no, My grandma let me use  here old one. xD

Thank you guys for all the information I guess I'll go with the G710. Hope I personally like the G710 more than I would the other!