PC "No Signal" Randomly? Help?

today i was play GTA 5 and about 30mins into playing my screen said "No Signal" after waiting for 10-20secs it then came back on,

i could still hear game audio while this happened.

later on through the day i was browsing the internet and then my tab crashed displaying a crash message saying something about ram,

if the ram is causing this then i guess its ok as i have made plans to buy 24Gb (6x4Gb Kit) of Corsair Vengence.

My Specs:

R9 270

12gb Of Kingston KVR1066D3N7K2/8G 

900w PSU

Asus p6x58d-e - Motherboard

i7 930 @2.8Ghz

120gb OCZ agility 3 SSD

I will attach the image of what i seen on google chrome with the crash message.

if this helps i did have four sticks of ram in the system adding up to a total of 16gb but a stick died on me about a week ago.

if the screen say No Signal wouldnt it be your graphic card fault? maybe another stick of ram died?

if this helps i did have four sticks of ram in the system adding up to a total of 16gb but a stick died on me about a week ago.

Have you tried dropping to two sticks to test if the problem still happens? I would try that first and make sure to look at your mobos manual to see which slots to use for a two stick setup. the reason i say this is a 3 stick setup is unusual and it might be causing the problem.

ill give it ago but my mobo is a triple channel board so could that have a difference?

if the screen say No Signal wouldnt it be your graphic card fault? maybe another stick of ram died?

i agree that one of the 3 sticks left might also be causing a problem. So for step two of trouble shooting try switch the sticks around in a two stick setup. (if just taking the third stick out doesn't fix it.) 

also you can try using memtest

ill give it ago but my mobo is a triple channel board so could that have a difference?

it might be (MIGHT) that the ram you bought was quad channel ram? and maybe the ram its self doesn't like to play well in a 3 channel setup. This is just a random guess on my part though with no info to back it up.

i took the 3rd stick of ram out and so far so good testing GTA 5 now but i uninstalled memtest and no errors was found :)

it could be but would it cause it to say "no signal" then pop back on?

maybe a problem with the cable?

cable to what component my friend?

graphic card to screen if you still getting that no signal problem, guessing your not.

i took the 3rd stick of ram out and so far so good testing GTA 5 now but i uninstalled memtest and no errors was found :)

keep us updated it the problem shows up again

i have gave it a good test.. and no bad results ;) thanks to all commenting but thanks mostly to LordVitiate.. :) if the problem persists i will hop straight back on to this forum ;) insanely quick response :) :)

i have gave it a good test.. and no bad results ;) thanks to all commenting but thanks mostly to LordVitiate.. :) if the problem persists i will hop straight back on to this forum ;) insanely quick response :) :)

here to help  :)

Most probably a loose connection(cable) between cpu and monitor..Hence the "No signal" display..and about chrome..It has crash issues brother.(maybe u load too many tabs at a time)