Need a good m.2 sata to pcie or sata adapter

Mew

I just bought a 250gb 850 evo msata over the holidays but received a 500gb 850 evo m.2 instead so I need an adapter to use it on my computer. What's a good adapter to convert from m.2 sata to pcie or sata?

Hi,

I use these little buddies:

s-l1000.jpg

As you can see, you can use it for any mSATA an M.2 (NGFF) SSD, but not both at the same time.

If you ask me why I am using these in particular, I would say that among the obvious versatility of 2 different available connectors, it is the fastest, most stable, and has the lowest percentage of DOA devices.

How do I know that? I bought each and every available adapter on eBay, amazon, and some of my local sites, but none of them could compete with this one. (Most of them gave me half of the SSD's speed or less, some were getting really hot and then they turned themselves off, and some just came DOA, some lacked the variety of connectors, and most of them are significantly more expensive.)

But this awesome device costed me around $10 + free worldwide shipping. So with the above said, it is highly recommended.

Hi,

I use these little buddies:

As you can see, you can use it for any mSATA an M.2 (NGFF) SSD, but not both at the same time.

If you ask me why I am using these in particular, I would say that among the obvious versatility of 2 different available connectors, it is the fastest, most stable, and has the lowest percentage of DOA devices.

How do I know that? I bought each and every available adapter on eBay, amazon, and some of my local sites, but none of them could compete with this one. (Most of them gave me half of the SSD's speed or less, some were getting really hot and then they turned themselves off, and some just came DOA, some lacked the variety of connectors, and most of them are significantly more expensive.)

But this awesome device costed me around $10 + free worldwide shipping. So with the above said, it is highly recommended.

Does it support sata m.2 like the one in the 850 evo? Or is it compatible with both pcie m.2 and sata m.2?