Werid startup error boxes

Go to solution Solved by hug0mac,

I found the solution! Finally!

I did scroll thru Windows folder and saw a folder named "Install" there was the whole installation files that were run at startup, I deleted them and all works flawless now! No error boxes!

So yeah hope this helps others as well, who knows!

:)

Hey guys, I recently did install a new ssd and installed windows on it, and all the drivers, after that I started to get these boxes up when I start up the system. Not sure how to fix that and it's really weird.

Help? 

https://imgur.com/hac28uf

┏(◑̃.◑̃)┛ Totally Not Dangerous ┏(◐̃.◐̃)┛

i7 4790K / 16GB RAM \ 250GB SSD

meh, i'd just delete the junk file at that file path.

#recklessAbandon. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

If deleting the files as VioDuskar said above doesn't do anything, I'd look into disabling AsusSetup or related from your startup - To do so:

open run (win+r) then type msconfig, then enter - this should open up "System Configuration"

Go to the 4th tab "Startup" and find anything that is called AsusSetup or similar and untick it - then hit okay and restart the system and see if it has worked.

Okay thanks for the tips, here are the updates;

I did trash all in the temp folder.

I did remove all ASUS startup/services.

Still same error stuff.

So, I did boot into safe mode and BAM, no error codes. So where to go from there?

Thanks

you already had a look at msconfig. if its cleared, another auto startup folder would be located here:

C:\Users\YOURPROFILENAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

the hidden DEFAULT folder is worth having a look inside as well, as well as PUBLIC within the c:\users folder.

you already had a look at msconfig. if its cleared, another auto startup folder would be located here:

C:\Users\YOURPROFILENAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

the hidden DEFAULT folder is worth having a look inside as well, as well as PUBLIC within the c:\users folder.

Nothing there as well. But super weird, safe boot works fine. So there is something strange on something I did install. Probably some driver that went wrong. As downloading from ASUS support page names all "asussetup" or such, even on Intel drivers.

I found the solution! Finally!

I did scroll thru Windows folder and saw a folder named "Install" there was the whole installation files that were run at startup, I deleted them and all works flawless now! No error boxes!

So yeah hope this helps others as well, who knows!

:)