Need some tips on closed loop GPU cooling

ZeroCleric

I've recently installed a Corsair H75 using an NZXT Kraken G10 bracket onto my 980ti, and id like to know if there's a way, or a program to link my fans on the radiator to my GPU temperature, I know that you can get adapter cables to plug them into your GPU itself, but I cant get one where I am, computer stores keep turning that idea down. So I'm using just the motherboard headers for the time being. does anyone know of a program or way to tether the fans to the GPU temp, besides Corsair link, it doesnt let me in the groups section.

I've recently installed a Corsair H75 using an NZXT Kraken G10 bracket onto my 980ti, and id like to know if there's a way, or a program to link my fans on the radiator to my GPU temperature, I know that you can get adapter cables to plug them into your GPU itself, but I cant get one where I am, computer stores keep turning that idea down. So I'm using just the motherboard headers for the time being. does anyone know of a program or way to tether the fans to the GPU temp, besides Corsair link, it doesnt let me in the groups section.

Welcome to the Forums!

I believe Speed fan has that capability but don't quote me on that

Could you not just tie it with the CPU temps? It wouldn't be perfect but at least in regards to gaming if your CPU temps are high your GPU will likely need to be cooled more. I don't of a solution to your question directly - doesn't mean there isn't one.

I would be hesitant about using the GPU fan header but I believe people used it or they used it for the little fan on the G10. I didn't when I had my 780ti rigged up with G10. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?