Shadow play, 2x monitors, 2x gpu & privacy

Kc7vwc

(At work so can't test)

So, if I use a 2nd GPU for my second panel, will that keep shadow play from broadcasting what's on that screen?

I have desktop capture enabled in shadow play so I can swap games while broadcasting. But it sometimes broadcasts what's on my second panel when no game is live.

That panel is where all my extra work happens, so I usually have to close most of it while streaming.

I recently plugged that second panel into my i5 igpu, but haven't been able to test shadow play this way.

Curious if anyone knows anything of this type of setup...

I personally would use OBS. Once you get it all setup, it's goddamn amazing.

I have a twitch channel and I use and like OBS. So far the best broadcasting software I dealt with. It is open source and free, updated on a regular base and very easy to understand and work with.

Now don´t get me wrong I use Shadowplay and Fraps for pure recording, and that´s good for that. But the broadcasting IDK, I feel like I´m much more flexible with OBS.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I mostly use Obs as well, but I do like keeping my options open.

Thanks for replies.