Most Stupid BSOD ever.

iDeJayDzn

So here we go;

Used to get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

Replaced RAM

Now get PAGE_FILE_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD

uTorrent causes it or so it appears. Everytime i open or download anything through it, it BSODs my PC.

Ive ran a chkdsk

Ive ran Memtest

Ive ran Troubleshooter

Ive ran Regclean Pro

Ive ran Windows Update

Ive reinstalled most of my drivers

Ive ran uTorrent in Admin

Ive tried everything i can possibly think of and nothing is fixing it. 

Corsair Link also is telling me to reboot because it found new devices every two seconds so i can no longer use that. 

I reinstalled Windows 10 too when i got fresh RAM.

Looking around the internet theres a few people having this issue too. I have no idea what to do.

Heres my MEMORY.DMP;  https://www.mediafire.com/?jlvgbcl25trf2f5

(I dont know how to open it)

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

Ditch all of your overclocks, see what happens. I had an OC on my CPU and I got nonstop BSODs. Sometimes I got a BSOD when Windows was starting. It was retarded and frustrating.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

considering that i got bsods with corsair link, its not compatible with windows 10, so uninstall that crap. maybe utorrent just isnt compatible with windows 10, find another torrent program that is compatible

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

considering that i got bsods with corsair link, its not compatible with windows 10, so uninstall that crap. maybe utorrent just isnt compatible with windows 10, find another torrent program that is compatible

uTorrent is definitely compatible.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

hmm weird how it causes bsods..

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

You should get rid of uTorrent, its an awful piece of software that downloads all sorts on your computer. Change to Transmission-Qt Win or qBittorrent.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Ditch all of your overclocks, see what happens. I had an OC on my CPU and I got nonstop BSODs. Sometimes I got a BSOD when Windows was starting. It was retarded and frustrating.

I dont have any OC's haha, with the fresh install i reset CMOS too and havent re-OC'd my CPU or GPU.

You should get rid of uTorrent, its an awful piece of software that downloads all sorts on your computer. Change to Transmission-Qt Win or qBittorrent.

It's made and owned by bittorrent as far as im aware? I might switch to BitTorrent client though. Seems like they concentrate on that more and im sick of these BSODs now. However if it still happens i have no idea what im going to do.

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

If it ain't broke don't replace it. m9

I dont have any OC's haha, with the fresh install i reset CMOS too and havent re-OC'd my CPU or GPU.

It's made and owned by bittorrent as far as im aware? I might switch to BitTorrent client though. Seems like they concentrate on that more and im sick of these BSODs now. However if it still happens i have no idea what im going to do.

No its not, Its been known to install Cryptocurrency miners/ Spyware and all sorts 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=utorrent+installing+malware&oq=utorrent+installing+malware&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.8935j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

If it ain't broke don't replace it. m9

Thats a stupid thing to say... either that or you dont care for your computer/Information.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Check your paging files. Some programs freak out when it cannot access the paging file. Also, I cannot check the MEMORY.DMP right now but later in the day I can for you and figure out what's going on.

Brah, do you even Java?

No its not, Its been known to install Cryptocurrency miners/ Spyware and all sorts 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=utorrent+installing+malware&oq=utorrent+installing+malware&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.8935j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Thats a stupid thing to say... either that or you dont care for your computer/Information.

I'm going to have to try attempt to finish these 3 files first then try BitTorrent. Lets hope it fixes my issue when i try to download something else on BitTorrent. I SHALL BE BACK - EVENTUALLY

Lol if you torrent something anybody else on that torrent who uses uTorrent can see your ip regardless what what client you use.

As for that other thing, I've never had software be installed on my machine w/o me knowing.

Check your paging files. Some programs freak out when it cannot access the paging file. Also, I cannot check the MEMORY.DMP right now but later in the day I can for you and figure out what's going on.

hadnt made a difference last time i tried. I had it at 8GB, BSOD

4GB BSOD

System Managed BSOD

Auto BSOD

so Paging file didnt do shit before, doubt it will now :D

Be great if you could look at the dmp for me :)

Switched to BitTorrent. BSOD twice since. BitTorrent working each time. Steam, Origin, Chrome and UPlay all manage to download at max speed. Theres something wrong with the drivers for it. Or something along those lines. I cant find out whats wrong. Can anyone help with the dmp or anything? This is ridiculous.

Follow this guide on how to open a .DMP file, that is all the help I can give for now: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Analyze-a-BSOD-Crash-Dump/?ALLSTEPS

...yeahh http://prntscr.com/98pxxz

Some motherboard defaults can be a little hot if you're running a K series processor... you could be forgiven for not knowing that you have an overclock in place.. since it wasn't you it was the damn board lol :)

My Rig: - Gigabyte Z97 X5 MB / Core i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz - Water Cooled Coolmaster AIO Loop (Push - Pull Config)/ 8GB Corsair Dominator ram at 2400Mhz / Palit Jetsteam GTX 980 OC edition / 128GB SSD OS / Program Drive + 2 TB hard drive storage / Win 10

You forgot to load the symbols. I cannot help unless the symbols are loaded and you press analyze. If you can wait till ~14:15 (2:15 pm) Central Standard Time then I can start looking into your problem.

Brah, do you even Java?

You forgot to load the symbols. I cannot help unless the symbols are loaded and you press analyze. If you can wait till ~14:15 (2:15 pm) Central Standard Time then I can start looking into your problem.

Sorry didnt know how to use it

I got this

http://prntscr.com/98s97f

Im on W10 not W8 so..................

Also the main Memory.DMP wouldnt open so i copied it to the desktop then opened it and that was the result

Followed up by the Analyze command;

http://prntscr.com/98savv

http://prntscr.com/98sb1x

http://prntscr.com/98sb6i

First, it doesn't matter. Win10 symbols are the same as Win7 symbols which are the same as Win8/8.1 symbols and launching WinDbg in admin mode is basicly the same, right click and select Run as admin. Lastly, you might want to search for a more up-to-date driver. Where it says DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID, that's what caused it. Try a motherboard update and continue until you no longer have that issue. A system reset won't fix anything since it's a driver issue. Best way to avoid it is to try and launch Windows into safe mode with networking which disables all drivers and startup applications. From there, update the drivers one after another and to make sure that windows installs it restart and test to see if that driver fixes it. If worst comes to worst, you might have to get the Windows 10 Install Media Maker and reinstall Windows. Here's how to launch Windows 10 into safe mode with networking: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-boot-safe-mode-windows-10

Brah, do you even Java?

First, it doesn't matter. Win10 symbols are the same as Win7 symbols which are the same as Win8/8.1 symbols and launching WinDbg in admin mode is basicly the same, right click and select Run as admin. Lastly, you might want to search for a more up-to-date driver. Where it says DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID, that's what caused it. Try a motherboard update and continue until you no longer have that issue. A system reset won't fix anything since it's a driver issue. Best way to avoid it is to try and launch Windows into safe mode with networking which disables all drivers and startup applications. From there, update the drivers one after another and to make sure that windows installs it restart and test to see if that driver fixes it. If worst comes to worst, you might have to get the Windows 10 Install Media Maker and reinstall Windows. Here's how to launch Windows 10 into safe mode with networking: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/4-ways-boot-safe-mode-windows-10

Uninstall first then update all drivers im guessing? What drivers would you recommend doing and how to do it? 

Device Manager and Uninstall everything on there? or?

Uninstall first then update all drivers im guessing? What drivers would you recommend doing and how to do it? 

Device Manager and Uninstall everything on there? or?

DO NOT uninstall the most critical drivers like the CPU's, GPU's and if your motherboard has any installed, that one too.

I recommend the CPU's first. Right click the CPU and select look for driver updates. Keep doing that pattern until you have gone through all of them. Restart everytime and test to see if it worked. If they all failed to work, wipe the system and reinstall windows. I recommend that you backup all the files you want to keep before doing so. This is all though device manager and, to make sure the drivers are up to date, go to the maker's website and check their latest driver version. I think that a component of your computer doesn't have a driver up-to-date for Win10.

Brah, do you even Java?

DO NOT uninstall the most critical drivers like the CPU's, GPU's and if your motherboard has any installed, that one too.

I recommend the CPU's first. Right click the CPU and select look for driver updates. Keep doing that pattern until you have gone through all of them. Restart everytime and test to see if it worked. If they all failed to work, wipe the system and reinstall windows. I recommend that you backup all the files you want to keep before doing so. This is all though device manager and, to make sure the drivers are up to date, go to the maker's website and check their latest driver version. I think that a component of your computer doesn't have a driver up-to-date for Win10.

I reinstalled Windows 10 like a week ago when i got fresh RAM so i dont think its a bad OS install because it was happening on the old install too. Knowing my luck my SSD might be fucked already. Although im hoping its just a driver thats being a dick. I'll go check now anyways and see if they'll all update/uninstall. (With CPU/MB exceptions)

I think i fixed it. BitTorrent has now been running 1 hour with active downloads and seeds and hasnt caused a BSOD yet. Corsair Link however was still telling me it found a new device so i had to get rid of it completely #RipColouredLEDPump

Still getting same POST BIOS errors however. Dont know if theyre an issue or not but heres what there is.

B4 99 B4 A2 A0 B4

or something like that ^

Let me know if its something i should be worried about :) I'll also post back if i get any issue with BitTorrent again. Hopefully its fixed now. No idea why CL was being a dick still though. Reinstalling that doesnt solve it either.

I think i fixed it. BitTorrent has now been running 1 hour with active downloads and seeds and hasnt caused a BSOD yet. Corsair Link however was still telling me it found a new device so i had to get rid of it completely #RipColouredLEDPump

Still getting same POST BIOS errors however. Dont know if theyre an issue or not but heres what there is.

B4 99 B4 A2 A0 B4

or something like that ^

Let me know if its something i should be worried about :) I'll also post back if i get any issue with BitTorrent again. Hopefully its fixed now. No idea why CL was being a dick still though. Reinstalling that doesnt solve it either.

Glad that helped! Has for the BIOS POST errors. I suggest that you research each one to make sure that they pose no problems. Since your problem is solved, mark is as solved.

Brah, do you even Java?