XFX AMD R9 390?

Seireitou

So uhh I was strolling through the interwebs and decided to go GPU surfing again cause why not. I still have a couple weeks or so before the rest of my build comes together so perhaps I could sell my brand new MSI GTX 960 save some cash and pick up a new one. So I was looking at some games (Mostly skyrim,Fallout and GTAV) for the R9 390. I heard people talking about it and stuff but on Skyrim it kills it so hard. The harshest ENB, 2k, 4k textures, tons of mods and still hits 50-60fps outside @1080p. I have to admit I was impressed, Enb's kill framerates and with my GTX 960 with a super strong ENB like that one I would be like to get 45 max outside... I immediately tossed my GPU on ebay starting at 10 cent and some other things to cover the cost of this sexy new 390. So I read quite a bit of research on the Nvidia side but which one should I get for AMD? I heard the XFX R9 390 was pretty nice but I don't see any Sapphire on ebay. I'm looking to buy used cause there is no way I can buy a brand new 390 for 300+ the most I wanna pay is $280 for a used one. So that's a $130 more dollars than I paid for my GTX 960.

Should I just keep 960 for awhile or sell it pronto and save for a sexy 390? Oh, and which brand??

I heard they had shitty coolers thought, perhaps that's just with Nvidia cards. I probably can't even OC this thing anyway but honestly its performance is so good I wont have to. I'll look into it. What kind of average temps will I be getting with it?

I heard they had shitty coolers thought, perhaps that's just with Nvidia cards. I probably can't even OC this thing anyway but honestly its performance is so good I wont have to. I'll look into it. What kind of average temps will I be getting with it?

Dont take Gigabyte or asus for the 390,their coolers are not great.Xfx,Msi,Sapphire or Powercolor are much better