What case is this?

kennon3715

What case is this and where can i get it? If it cant be bought, are there any similar ones? Heres the link. http://m.imgur.com/NzDotyi

Athlon X4 860K, Sapphire Radeon R7 260X, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Gigabyte GA F2A68HM-H, WD Blue 1Tb, EVGA 500w, Corsair Air 240

It's a proprietary ASUS case. It can not be purchased by itself.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

What case is this and where can i get it? If it cant be bought, are there any similar ones? Heres the link. http://m.imgur.com/NzDotyi

You cannot get this case. If you did. A lot of work would have to be done on it because it is only made to fit that certain motherboard that ASUS have in there etc. But there are similar ones out there. But airflow is a bunch of s**t!

System Specs

• Gaming/work PC: 
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k  @ 4.5Ghz 
    • Memory: 32GB RAM (Corsair Vengeance)
    • Graphics: ASUS GTX 980 Ti 
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97
    • Storage: 3x 1TB Samsung SSDs (Not in RAID) & 1TB WD Black HDD
    • Case: H440 Designed By Razer

its a custom one that asus makes just for that crappy computer

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

You cannot get this case. If you did. A lot of work would have to be done on it because it is only made to fit that certain motherboard that ASUS have in there etc. But there are similar ones out there. But airflow is a bunch of s**t!

Also to add to what I have to say: These cases do not use normal PSUs like you do in a normal case. They use power bricks just like laptops!

System Specs

• Gaming/work PC: 
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 4790k  @ 4.5Ghz 
    • Memory: 32GB RAM (Corsair Vengeance)
    • Graphics: ASUS GTX 980 Ti 
    • Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 5 Z97
    • Storage: 3x 1TB Samsung SSDs (Not in RAID) & 1TB WD Black HDD
    • Case: H440 Designed By Razer

I suppose you could buy that computer, hollow it out and put your own hardware inside, but it would be a project getting it to fit

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.