Can I connect 2 ground wires to one different ground wire ?

Go to solution Solved by Stefan1024,

Hey guys. I'm trying to make an RCA to 3.5mm cable for an existing RCA to RCA and 3.5 to 3.5. So I stripped the red and white RCA. The RED RCA has a BLUE cable in it and some bare copper wires which I guess are the ground. The WHITE RCA has a WHITE cable inside and also some copper wires which I also thing are ground. THEN I stripped the 3.5 and found a RED cable, a WHITE cable and also some copper wires hanging out unisolated. So I connected the BLUE with the RED and the WHITE with the WHITE. Now I have copper cables hanging from each RCA, and one from the 3.5 mm. Would it be a problem if I wired both the wires from the RCA to that one cable from the 3.5mm ?

Well you can and it will work. However if you are unlucky you may lose some signal quallity.

Hey guys. I'm trying to make an RCA to 3.5mm cable for an existing RCA to RCA and 3.5 to 3.5. So I stripped the red and white RCA. The RED RCA has a BLUE cable in it and some bare copper wires which I guess are the ground. The WHITE RCA has a WHITE cable inside and also some copper wires which I also thing are ground. THEN I stripped the 3.5 and found a RED cable, a WHITE cable and also some copper wires hanging out unisolated. So I connected the BLUE with the RED and the WHITE with the WHITE. Now I have copper cables hanging from each RCA, and one from the 3.5 mm. Would it be a problem if I wired both the wires from the RCA to that one cable from the 3.5mm ?

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Well you can and it will work. However if you are unlucky you may lose some signal quallity.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil