low-profile GPU for using multimonitors woth 255w psu?

MisterKiani

My robotics team needs to run 3 displays at once from a single desktop. They only have the Dell optiplex 780 desktop, which only has a 255 psu. I was thinking a GPU could run 3 monitors and the Mobo itself runs a separate display. The desktop only has low profile expansion brackets. What're some affordable (~$50) gpus that can run multiple monitors while being able to run on 255w? Than

You guys gonna be running RobotC and CAD? I'm not sure a ~$50 GPU is gonna do it, bud. I built workstations for my team back in high-school, and I was only able to do it for around $300. I'd recommend just getting and AMD APU and a cheap somewhat-recent AMD GPU. That'll do it, for sure. You could just go with the APU alone, if you wish. A ~$50 GPU just sounds like a no-go to me.

INTEL 5960X | EK PREDATOR 360 | NOCTUA NF-F12 IPPC-3000 | ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME | EVGA 980 TI HYBRID G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4 64GB | SAMSUNG 950 PRO 512GB | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2TB

MATTE BLACK NZXT H440 | SUPERFLOWER LEADEX TITANIUM 1600W | TRIPLE ASUS VGE248QE | MICROBOARD B400 UHD HDX | DASKEYBOARD 4 ULTIMATE | DUCKY SECRET | SENNHEISER GAME ZERO

You guys gonna be running RobotC and CAD? I'm not sure a ~$50 GPU is gonna do it, bud. I built workstations for my team back in high-school, and I was only to do it for around $300. I'd recommend just getting and AMD APU and a cheap somewhat-recent AMD GPU. That'll do it, for sure. You could just go with the APU alone, if you wish. A ~$50 GPU just sounds like a no-go to me.

All CAD is done on separate workstations. The only reason we need a GPU is to run multiple monitors, because everything we ran prior was able to work fine on the integrated GPU.

The Quadro K1200 is probably the most powerful GPU you can get for that form factor. I had an Optiplex 990 and I did a lot of research to find the best GPU for it and that seemed to be it

All CAD is done on separate workstations. The only reason we need a GPU is to run multiple monitors, because everything we ran prior was able to work fine on the integrated GPU.

I will just say now that with this budget this is outside of my expertise. I am sorry. I will do some of my own research on your behalf, if I can. But I will keep an eye on this post, just out of curiousity. Hell, I may learn a thing or two.

INTEL 5960X | EK PREDATOR 360 | NOCTUA NF-F12 IPPC-3000 | ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME | EVGA 980 TI HYBRID G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4 64GB | SAMSUNG 950 PRO 512GB | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2TB

MATTE BLACK NZXT H440 | SUPERFLOWER LEADEX TITANIUM 1600W | TRIPLE ASUS VGE248QE | MICROBOARD B400 UHD HDX | DASKEYBOARD 4 ULTIMATE | DUCKY SECRET | SENNHEISER GAME ZERO