GPU temp and Fan speed, when gaming!

Hello guys ;) 

My parts are: msi z97 , i5 4460 , 8gb ram (1866mhz) , 1tb hdd, 120gb ssd, supernova g2 750w psu .... and my GPU is the EVGA GTX 970!

So I use MSI afterburner to monitor my pc while i do gaming... and if I leave everything on auto and I dont manually change anything! I get this results while gaming:

GPU temp: around 70C, but reaches 75C sometimes at max! 

GPU Fan Speed: around 20%, sometimes it reaches 25%.. but not more!

CPU temp: around 55C, but reaches 60C sometimes max! 

A friend told me that 70C gpu temp is not that good to have while gaming, because its too hot (even if it says its safe under 80C!) and that I should try to not go above 60C , to make sure the gpu is in good shape and not too hot!

Keep in mind guys that I do game a lot every day, so the gpu is working hard like 10 hours a day! :D Also Im not overclocking at all, because I dont need to :)

Also keep in mind that I dont care about the noise at all, so If it needs to be louder cuz of faster fan speed, I dont care ... i dont have any problems with my pc being loud :)

So I have a few questions for you guys:

1. Is 70C while gaming good? Or should i try to get around 60 to be more safe( or even less than 60C??) ? Cuz I want my card to be in the best shape possible and not be too hot!

2. If I would like to change my gpu fan speed manually ... what is the speed that is safe to not go over? Like could I go 50% fan speed always while gaming...is that really safe? 

In assassins creen unity, I maxed all settings at 1080p, manually put the fan speed to 30%, and I was gettin around 65C,no more! 

3. Also, I see that in demanding games, like Assassins creed Unity ... I get 99% gpu usage a lot! Is that completely normal? Is it bad for the gpu? Like, will it shorten the lifespand or is it not safe in any way?

4. What are the safe temps for my i5 4460 CPU! I get around 50-55C and sometimes it gets to 60C! Is that completely normal and safe?

5. Well this is not really a question, but Im just really shocked by something! A lot of people have been telling me here in the forums that its not possible to use more VRAM than you have! Some say that if you go over it the game will start stuttering A LOT or will CRASH! And others have been saying that you access shared system memory, but because that memory is slower than GDDR5, you get stuttering!

Well I have GTX 970, which has 4GB of VRAM, with the last 0.5 of them being 7 times slower! Well while I was playing Batman arkham knight, sometimes I was reaching around 4.5 VRAM, and I didnt get any stuttering or any significant FPS drop! So whats with that? Am I just the luckiest person in the world or are some of you really wrong or..? In some settings of windows it says I have 4GB VRAM, and I have around 4GB shared system memory, in total I have around 8GB! So what do you guys think about that as well?

All answers are really appreciated! Thank you guys, keep being awesome! :)   

The short answer is all your temps are fine....

If you want to run the GPU cooler, in MSI afterburner you can customize the fan curve so that the fan comes on at higher RPM at a lower temp ect.

Running at 99% will not degrade the GPU enough to worry about.

Yes in my experience the last .5GB vram can cause stuttering.

I wouldn't say somethings wrong, but it depends on a lot of variables on how noticeable it is.