6. Clear speakers
  7. Decent headphone amp
  8. Fast flash

Negative:

1. Screen is a tad small for web-browsing
  2. Speakers are still soft for a tablet - a far cry from the HTC One

In Comparison to The Original Nexus 7:

1. Much faster performance
  2. Smaller battery (375mAh) - But the new N7 is more efficient at low loads. But if you're constantly using it, the old N7 will give slightly more battery life. More information: http://www.tested.com/tech/457058-testing-new-nexus-7s-battery-life/
  3. The new Nexus 7 has clearer, louder speakers at stock. But the old N7 will be louder with this mod: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1889522
  4. Display, besides resolution, is much better in terms of gamut. The old N7 was lacking in green while the new N7 is very close to sRGB.
  5. The new N7's build quality is much better, but I prefer the old N7's texture IMO.
  6. The new N7 is lighter by 50g, and feels much better to hold.
  7. The new N7 supports 5Ghz WiFi, while the old one didn't.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Was the GPS issue fixed with the new update? I know the erratic touchscreen got fixed...

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts