Should I buy?

Master Yuki

There's this thing on Newegg that gives me BioShock 1, 2, and infinite for $14. But I REALLY HATE horror games, I don't mind a little suspense, but not something like zombies and ghosts and stuff. Should I buy it? And I'm only gonna buy it if it's not some kind of horror game, even if the story's good.

I want a gaming PC that can run all game 1080p 60FPS!! But unfortunately, I don't have money and I'm too young to have a job XD

I am not a fan of Horror either, but Bioshock is more Thriller than Horror. They're all brilliant games, I highly recommend them, especially for only $14 (what's that, £10?).

There's no Zombies or Ghosts... There's people with fucked up faces (in 1 and 2)... that's about it.

I've played only Infinite. It didn't have a much horror elements to it. Maybe only at 1 point. But it's an AMAZING game, I put it in my top 3.

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

I am not a fan of Horror either, but Bioshock is more Thriller than Horror. They're all brilliant games, I highly recommend them, especially for only $14 (what's that, £10?).

There's no Zombies or Ghosts... There's people with fucked up faces (in 1 and 2)... that's about it.

I've played only Infinite. It didn't have a much horror elements to it. Maybe only at 1 point. But it's an AMAZING game, I put it in my top 3.

bioshock isn't scary lol

METRO is 5x more scary

<deleted - whoops> 

If 1 and 2 has horror, should I just buy infinite? Infinite is $7.

I want a gaming PC that can run all game 1080p 60FPS!! But unfortunately, I don't have money and I'm too young to have a job XD

Bioshock is really very good. Just get ready for some really really messed up shit in Infinite. That stuff is mind-bending.

Oh, and elizabeth is ugly AF.

1 and 2 are more tense than scary.

Metro is where shit is creepy and once you get to Amnesia it hits the fan

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Bioshock is really very good. Just get ready for some really really messed up shit in Infinite. That stuff is mind-bending.

Oh, and elizabeth is ugly AF.

Can you tell me some spoilers? Please?

Can you tell me some spoilers? Please?

Quantum theory, paradoxes, multiverse theory, time travel. 'Nuff said.

Some of the concepts in it are actually quite silly.

To anyone that'll see this. Please give me some hardcore spoilers. I like spoilers. Lets me get something to look forward to xD

To anyone that'll see this. Please give me some hardcore spoilers. I like spoilers. Lets me get something to look forward to xD

I'm not sure I should spoil the central twist in Bioshock 1... It's the most incredible twist I have experienced in a video game. The kind of twist to make M Night Shyamalan jealous.

Get all three. They're not really horror. Trust me. They're all really good.

Bioshock is one of the most epic franchise out there, I would definitely recommend for it. It's not horror actually but kind of a suspense offering game. The story is really amazing and keep you intact till the end. I personally liked the gameplay of BioShock 2. Not a bad deal at all.

There's this thing on Newegg that gives me BioShock 1, 2, and infinite for $14. But I REALLY HATE horror games, I don't mind a little suspense, but not something like zombies and ghosts and stuff. Should I buy it? And I'm only gonna buy it if it's not some kind of horror game, even if the story's good.

I have only played Bioshock 1 and Bioshock Infinite, but they're not horror games. They're single player fps with outstanding storylines and pretty impressive graphics, well, impressive for the time in Bioshock 1 since that was released in 2008 I think. Infinite is my favorite of the two I have played. If you like the Half Life series and the Far Cry series I think you'd like the Bioshock series.

In Bioshock Infinite you're trying to save your daughter from another copy of yourself through alternate universes. The game assumes the many worlds interpretation of quantum physics to be true, where every decision/experiment/event/etc ever done forks the universe into different universes, one for each possible choice that can be made in that decision/experiment/event/etc.