AB settings limited

waggythegeek

So, I was following this guide http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/403328-how-to-overclock-a-video-card-nvidia-amd-video-card-gpu-overclocking-guide/ on how to overclock my GPU, and was going through afterburner settings, making things the way I was told to. However, AB on my PC does not have as many settings as the one in this guide. What am I doing wrong?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Not all the options are supported for all cards. For example, I can't change the voltage of my gpu with afterburner. I can with precisionx however, which is weird. 

Not all the options are supported for all cards. For example, I can't change the voltage of my gpu with afterburner. I can with precisionx however, which is weird. 

I mean in the settings page, for things like on-screen display. I have no on screen display option.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.