help! with psu

skyways4

im want to get an AMD fx 9370 and a gtx 970 how much watts should my psu be? 

A heck of a freaking lot.

That isn't such a great combination by the way and I would seriously recommend you point your eyes towards an Intel i5 such as the 4460 along with a cheapo B85 motherboard.  In that case a quality 500 W unit such as XFX, SeaSonic... would do you well.  Use the extra money to upgrade your GPU potentially.

I would highly recommend you avoid the FX 9370 you would be better off with a i5 6400 and i5 4460 as the FX line is outdated by this point and the FX 9000 series is simply overclocked FX 8000s. For the card r9 390 might offer some more vRam headroom and some more performance in some games.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

550W.  Also,, for that price, you can get a 4690k and a R9 390.  It performs way better than the 9370 and 970.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

For the card, it depends on what type of cooler, who is it coming from. 

You can find the wattage on each of the pieces on PC part picker.

http://pcpartpicker.com/

Intel Core i5 4590Gigabyte GA-970 Ax4 4GB DDR3 Crucial Balistix SportGigabyte Windforce GTX 970 | 3 TB of HDD | Enermax CoenusEVGA 500 Watt 80 Plus | Windows 10 | Razer Black Widow Tournament EditionLogitech G502 Proteus Core | Audio Technica M50x | Tonor BM 700 Nikon D3400 

CompTIA A+ Certified