Server rig?

Tomthedrum

Do you guys think it is a good idea building a High-End Gaming Pc in a servercase?:D

Define "server case" do you mean rackmounted cases? 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Do you guys think it is a good idea building a High-End Gaming Pc in a servercase? :D

if you mean a rackmount case, remember they are extremely loud.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Sig under construction.

servers ARE extremely loud .

The fans in the case run at full speed all the time in order to keep the components and i don't think you can change the speed of those.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Define "server case" do you mean rackmounted cases? 

Yes I mean a Rackmount and I intended to build it like Linus but then I realized I had a waaaay too short case and yeah so the space is really limited xD

If it is too loud I ll juist put my headphones on and close the door of the Serverrack xD

Yes I mean a Rackmount and I intended to build it like Linus but then I realized I had a waaaay too short case and yeah so the space is really limited xD

If it is too loud I ll juist put my headphones on and close the door of the Serverrack xD

you could probably buy a fan controller to control them , but i'm not sure.

you could probably buy a fan controller to control them , but i'm not sure.

I ll be building it with Nocta fans and a MSI Krait Z99 Motherboard so I dont have to worry about the fans :)

I have no knowledge here...  But I'd be interested to see what became of it. :D