Dell U2414H DisplayPort suddenly stopped working.

After putting my computer to sleep last night I came back to find my monitor not displaying correctly.

I currently use 3 monitors(2x Dell U2414H, 1x Asus VH236H) connected to an MSI GTX 660ti, one using DVI, one using HDMI, and one using miniDP-DP.

Up until about an hour ago everything was working as intended, and then upon waking my computer, the monitor connected with DisplayPort was stuck at 640x800 resolution.

I tried power cycling the computer and the monitor separately, reinstalling the graphics drivers, reinstalling the monitor drivers.  I've tried swapping cables and swapping monitors to no avail.  Whichever monitor is connected via DP just does not display.

While the monitor was in this low resolution state, in the NVCP it was labeled "NVIDIA Digital Display".  After all my tinkering, even that has stopped showing up.

While I have seen other users with similar issues, none of the troubleshooting they went through seems to have helped me.

Unplugged all my monitors from the GPU again and this time it seems to have fixed it.. well then..

sounds like the DP on your graphics card is broken, not the monitor.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo