Passive cooler for GPU

Kyzer

are there any? Size isn't important

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

There were various GT 630s that I had eyed a long time ago which were passive. 
Palit had a GTX 750/ti that was completely passive

There is a variety of items but there is a handy filter in Pcpartpicker to find what you are looking for.
If you just want a cooler, There are ways to mount a CPU cooler, but that won't cool the non-GPU parts of the card.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

are there any? Size isn't important

I have a EVGA GT720 that is passive. even in a case with no airflow or fans, it only gets up to 80C under 100% load, and it does very well for HTPC duties, but that's about all she's good for.

I do love it for that though.

Arctic cooling makes some. What GPU are you looking for to cool?

7950, r9 290, r9 390...

It doesn't have to be passive, but it needs to be ~20db max

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

Arctic cooling makes some. What GPU are you looking for to cool?

I'm guessing you don't know of any

Spoiler

7950, r9 290, r9 390...

It doesn't have to be passive, but it needs to be ~20db max

I'm guessing you don't know of any

Don't hurry.

You can use this cooler: http://www.arctic.ac/ch_en/accelero-xtreme-iv-280-x.html

But you rely on the dampening of the case to get it down to 20 dBa.

And you will have a hard time to cool 250+ watts passive or super quiet.

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil