Display brightness?

spwath

How bright is an average monitor in Nit?
Is 1020 high?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

um, yes.  most are 250 or 300.

where on earth did you find one at 1020!?  Link please!

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

um, yes.  most are 250 or 300.

where on earth did you find one at 1020!?  Link please!

Data911 M5 computer monitor, from a police car.

I have one.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Data911 M5 computer monitor, from a police car.

I have one.

oh, that makes sense.  They would want that to be easily visible in all light.

but yeah most are 250 or 300.  Typically 3D ones are slightly brighter since they have to get through the glasses but yeah that's the normal range.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.