Can My PSU Run A 980ti along with My CPU

I'm not talking about the 750w version. I'm talking about the CX600m specifically.

Just because the series is the same, doesn't mean the quality matches (ex: Gtx 970-980 Vram).

He didn't have a review on it, and is the only reviewer who breaks them down to see the guts that I know off, so as I said the performance numbers are fine, it's the build quality that matters in this case, also the 970 was still a great card btw

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

1. A guys says it's bad, so ti must be, right? No testing needed, if it says "it's bad", then IT IS, PERIOD.
  2. Didn't even bother, same as above.
  3. Didn't even bother, same as above (again).
  4. Didn't even bother, same as above [again (one more time)].
  5. ....

Are you stupid? Provide TESTS, not just people saying it is bad or not.

Literally the first one:

post-233981-0-61821900-1448477724.png

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Literally the first one:

attachicon.gifdo you even.PNG

Yup. Tells me nothing about the PSU itself. Just says that a guy had a problem with his PC and he THINKS (though he isn't sure) that the reason is the PSU.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Yup. Tells me nothing about the PSU itself. Just says that a guy had a problem with his PC and he THINKS (though he isn't sure) that the reason is the PSU.

A loud popping sound is attributed to a capacitor failing in a PSU.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

A loud popping sound is attributed to a capacitor failing in a PSU.

I can use google too:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1916049/durable-550watt-psu-replace-exploded-seasonic.html

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18509699

Bunch of Seasonic PSUs exploding! Still a crappy source for an actual review of the build quality.

who cares...

I do already have everything but the 980ti. I know I want one and I have the money. My mobo is the MSI Gaming 970(Its in my info). Just want to know if I will majorly lose abillties of the card. And I do realize the cx600m isnt good. Thats why I aksed. For smth better. So thanks to Jazz Hands over there from archer and the Jihad Kat. I final question: "Is there anything I should upgrade and if so what(like links and stuff would be great)truthly only want to upgrade GPU cause the GPU I have isn't even mine. I'm borrowing it. I don't want to spend over 100 bucks on top of 980ti but will if its nessasary. Deffinetly need modular PSU if I need to upgrade that.