Anyone know of a 24" IPS 144Hz 1ms response monitor?

TrinityHigh
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,

Hey folks, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a 24" IPS 1ms response monitor? I'm planning on buying a triple monitor set up and using the ASUS VG248QE but they are TN panels and I prefer IPS. Thanks!

Doesn't exist, sorry. The only 144Hz IPS panels are 27" 2560x1440 at the moment. And as mentioned, response time numbers are completely meaningless as explained in the link in my sig.

Hey folks, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a 24" IPS 1ms response monitor? I'm planning on buying a triple monitor set up and using the ASUS VG248QE but they are TN panels and I prefer IPS. Thanks!

Doesn't exist, sorry. The only 144Hz IPS panels are 27" 2560x1440 at the moment. And as mentioned, response time numbers are completely meaningless as explained in the link in my sig.

Not 24". Only 27".

Doesn't exist, sorry. The only 144Hz IPS panels are 27" 2560x1440 at the moment.

Alright, thanks!