How to change memory priorities

Roderick

I ran out of memory on my ssd ,how do I change it so that any thing I download wont go to my ssd?

As in downloading in a browser? If so, go into settings. With Chrome, go into settings then advance settings and it should be under Downloads.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

i dont get it.... 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

i dont get it.... 

Click on the thing on the top right of chrome that opens the drop down menu > settings > Show advanced settings >  Downloads > then where it says Download location Click change > computer > then whatever folder you want to put it in in your HDD

Motherboard- P8Z77V-LK CPU- i5 3570K @4.3 RAM- 8gb of Corsair Vengence GPU- MSI 660ti Power Edition PSU- CX750M SSD- Samsung 840t HDD- 1tb of WD Black Case- Modded Bitfenix Shinobi Cooling- H80i and Bitfenix Spectre fans and Bitfenix LED fans

To change the path of your personal folders (Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc). Simply right-click on the one you want to move.. lets' say Downloads, then select Properties. Then go to the Location tab. Here you can define a new location for the download folder. Make a folder in your HDD drive, and select that path as a new location. Once you do that, Windows will ask you if you want to move it. Click on Yes.

Do the same for the other folders if you want to.