Windows key

15Evan15

thinking of buying a windows key from reddit. how do i use this. it will be used on a brand new build. so should i enter the key on my other computer, and then download the new windows to a usb drive, then enter into my new build?if so, how do i do it

thinking of buying a windows key from reddit. how do i use this. it will be used on a brand new build. so should i enter the key on my other computer, and then download the new windows to a usb drive, then enter into my new build?if so, how do i do it

Where are you going to buy it? /r/softwareswap is down

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I wouldn't recommend buying a Windows key from an unauthorized seller.

You can buy a windows key from the Microsoft website, Amazon, or Newegg, along with a plethora of other authorized merchants. 

Intel i9 9900k @ 4.00GHz // NZXT Kraken Z53 // MSI Z390-A PRO // Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 // EVGA RTX 3080 Ti // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W P2 // Crucial MX500 500GB x5 // Seagate FireCuda 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive x2 // Seagate BarraCuda 4TB HDD x2 // NZXT S340 Elite Tempered Glass Mid Tower //

You can buy a windows key from the Microsoft website, Amazon, or Newegg, along with a plethora of other authorized merchants. 

ok, how do i use it?

ok, how do i use it?

When you install the windows ISO from a bootable disc or USB, enter the key in the setup process. 

ok, how do i use it?

There will be directions on how to use it when you buy it. You will definitely get more information on what you should do by asking a microsoft service agent directly after you purchase your key

There is directions on the website mate

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I guess. Am not paying 100$ for an OS system. Yea probably 50 or something these guys give keys for 10 dollars or even 5

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT