Razer Tournament Edition Keyboard

TheExcaliber

Do you guys think I need a numpad for Guild Wars 2, Blade and Soul, and/or Maplestory or some MMO's :L?

Like a numpad? Like I said before, it's useful for macros, only if you actually use macros. 

If you see yourself using the numpad more than the numbers on top of the letters then it's worth it.

For me, I prefer keyboards without the numpad. Like I also said before, you can get a cheap membrane numpad on the side.

I use the numpad for typing numbers quickly, switching views in blender, one hand driving in nfs while I drink tea (0 for hand break and enter for nitros boost) Personally I've become accustomed to having it there and keyboards without it throw me off but if you don't already use it (the games won't need it) then there isn't much point keeping it.

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

Like a numpad? Like I said before, it's useful for macros, only if you actually use macros. 

If you see yourself using the numpad more than the numbers on top of the letters then it's worth it.

For me, I prefer keyboards without the numpad. Like I also said before, you can get a cheap membrane numpad on the side.

Hmm, So what types of games you play then :3?

Hmm, So what types of games you play then :3?

Well, the only game where I needed the numpad was in GTA V where I needed it to pilot a plane, even though I could have remapped that to the arrow keys. I also need them to navigate through a mod menu.

Well, the only game where I needed the numpad was in GTA V where I needed it to pilot a plane, even though I could have remapped that to the arrow keys. I also need them to navigate through a mod menu.

I see, I see. :3 I guess Ultimate Stealth it is!