Best £150 Headphones?

Reubenno

Hello,

I'm looking at upgrading my current headphones (Sennheiser HD 449s) to a higher end pair. I've been looking at the Sennheiser HD 598s as they are around £130 and have good reviews. I really like the neutral sound of my 449s but I wouldn't mind a touch more bass. Would the HD 598s be a good upgrade?

Also I currently have an Asus Xonar DGX soundcard, would it be worth upgrading to a USB DAC and amp such as the FiiO E10K?

Thanks.

something better than the 598s is this 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SHP9500-headphones-Circumaural-Head-band/dp/B00ENMK1DW

they are on par with things like the hd 600

heres a review

And a mic if you need it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/V-MODA-BoomPro-Gaming-Headphone-Microphone-Black/dp/B00BJ17WKK

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

If anyone says, "ATH-M50X," I will have their head.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Thanks guys, I'll consider the SHP9500 too, they are a fair bit cheaper than the HD 598s which would give me some more money left over for a better amp.

Thanks guys, I'll consider the SHP9500 too, they are a fair bit cheaper than the HD 598s which would give me some more money left over for a better amp.

You won't really need an amp for the SHP9500. They are pretty sensitive to use.