insomnia 49

moustacheman

so insomnia 49 is starting tomorrow, im going with friends because we're local but i was just wondering if anyone else from the forum is going along. 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

if i had know about this earlier i would have gone, is it an annual LAN or a one off?

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I would love to if it wasn't so freaking far :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

if i had know about this earlier i would have gone, is it an annual LAN or a one off?

its not a annual thing, they run a few every year up and down the country, not sure how many there has been in Telford tho.

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

I would love to if it wasn't so freaking far :D

:D couldn't you have just caught a train up to Stafford? or are trains super expensive? 

I was going to but it would be like a 6 hour train ride with 5 change overs not up to it.

I was going to but it would be like a 6 hour train ride with 5 change overs not up to it.

ah that's a shame :( 

on a side note, how can it take 6 hours to reach the midlands from where ever your from? 

There was a lot of talk a while ago about some of us going, but it fell through for me, don't know about anyone else though

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

ah that's a shame :(

on a side note, how can it take 6 hours to reach the midlands from where ever your from? 

train from  portsmouth basically its rough 5-6 hours with all the stops