DJ help?

HumbleMobo

I've got a Novation Launch Pad pro, and I'd like to finally learn how to use it.  Does anyone have suggestions for resources for learning how to use a MIDI controller, good free software that is at least some what intuitive, and any extra tips?  Thank you.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

It already comes with Ableton Live Lite 9...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It already comes with Ableton Live Lite 9...

I know that, but should I pay for it?  Are there free options that rival the Lite version?  I have the money to spend on full fledged software but I won't be getting that into it.  It's merely a fun thing to play around with in my spare time.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

I know that, but should I pay for it?  Are there free options that rival the Lite version?  I have the money to spend on full fledged software but I won't be getting that into it.  It's merely a fun thing to play around with in my spare time.

Why do you need to pay for it if it comes for free with the launchpad?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

There isn't a pro version I need to pay for?

There isn't a pro version I need to pay for?

well theres the full ableton suite...but if youre just doing this for fun the live lite version will be enough

Spoiler

I'm beginning to think that I should have opened the box, damn my poor foresight!

well theres the full ableton suite...but if youre just doing this for fun the live lite version will be enough

Thank you, now as far as learning to use it.  Would you say it's an intuitive experience?

Thank you, now as far as learning to use it.  Would you say it's an intuitive experience?

i havent used ableton, but i hear its one of the best DAWs

Spoiler