Deepcool Gammaxx CPU Coolers?

Pinkieseb

Deepcool Gammaxx 200 CPU Cooler - $19

Deepcool Gammaxx 300 CPU Cooler - $25

Deepcool Gammaxx 400 CPU Cooler - $35

They are all extremely cheap in Australia. Im getting a G3258 Pentium with a MSI H81M-E34 Motherboard. Are these all compatible with what Im getting and what sort've temperatures and noise level would I be looking at if I overclocked to around 4.3ghz? Would the 200 version be enough to keep the Pentium under 70 degrees Celsius and stay quite or would I need one of the other two? 

Pretty sure that's an LGA 1150 socket which those coolers don't explicitly support for whatever reason, but I think all 115x sockets have the same mounting so you should be fine (can someone confirm or deny this?)

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Pretty sure that's an LGA 1150 socket which those coolers don't explicitly support for whatever reason, but I think all 115x sockets have the same mounting so you should be fine (can someone confirm or deny this?)

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1812295/lga-1155-1156-lga-1150-coolers.html

Yeah. 1155, 1156 and 1150 have the same mounting so I'd guess all the 115x would.

200 & 400 will fit. 300 doesn't list any 115x socket so that can be miss. From those two 400 is better with bigger heatsink and fan. Both will be enough for cooling Pentium, even OC'd.

Weird enough, Anandtech reviewer has put 300 against 1155 stock cooler so it might be compatible.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv