Not sure if this is the right power supply

I am helping a someone build a computer and they wanted to know if they chose the right power supply. It is the EVGA Supernova 1300 G2 (I will put a PCPartPicker link below) and they didn't know if that would work. I didn't really know either because they are only starting out with one GPU and adding another later and plan on adding some LED strips. They also plan on overclocking it. So If you have any suggestions for a better power supply (assuming it might need one) please leave it below, thanks.  :)

PCPartPicker List: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KKNjTW

You only need 1000Watt not nearly that much

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

I am helping a someone build a computer and they wanted to know if they chose the right power supply. It is the EVGA Supernova 1300 G2 (I will put a PCPartPicker link below) and they didn't know if that would work. I didn't really know either because they are only starting out with one GPU and adding another later and plan on adding some LED strips. They also plan on overclocking it. So If you have any suggestions for a better power supply (assuming it might need one) please leave it below, thanks.  :)

For that SLI setup a 1000W PSU will give you more than enough power even with heavy overclocking, the EVGA G2 is a good PSU.

Save some money and get an 850W G2.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You only need 1000Watt not nearly that much

For that SLI setup a 1000W PSU will give you more than enough power even with heavy overclocking, the EVGA G2 is a good PSU.

Good to know, thanks!