Computer will not turn on!

Danielh90

Hello I came home today to find out that my computer is not turning on here are the specs http://danielgamer50.net/gear.html I'm wondering if there is a troubleshoot list that I can follow to see whats the issue? I am wondering if the motherboard is dead or the power supply. Please help oh I have stuff pluged in to the computer and they are getting power so I am wondering if it is the processer

"won't turn on"

"won't post"

more details. 

Sorry It will  not post when I hit the power button it will not turn on or do anything and When I unplug the power cord to the power supply the fans will spin 

Does your monitor get a signal when you turn it on?

Professional Girl

"won't turn on"

"won't post"

more details. 

This. 

Really don't think I can help you anyway, but on that site you sent us, please fix the spelling and names on some things.

Example:

"Counter Strike Global Sourece"

"Turtle Beachs"

"AEVGA Supernova 750B2"

And more.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

Does your monitor get a signal when you turn it on?

No and it does not turn on. When I hit the power button it just sits there doing thing 

No and it does not turn on. When I hit the power button it just sits there doing thing 

So just to recap, the fans DO turn on and spin, but nothing else happens. What else looks like it gets power? Does your GPU start to spin its fans or do they stay stationary?

Professional Girl

So just to recap, the fans DO turn on and spin, but nothing else happens. What else looks like it gets power? Does your GPU start to spin its fans or do they stay stationary?

When I unplug my power cord and plug it back and press the power button every fan trys to spin but then just stops 

When I unplug my power cord and plug it back and press the power button every fan trys to spin but then just stops 

Also my keyboard/mic gets power aswell

Sounds to me like a bad power supply, motherboard, or CPU. Possibly corrupt BIOS settings as well. However, if you're hearing the fans spin up, and devices like your mouse and keyboard are getting power, I'd start with the video card troubleshooting. What I'm trying to say here, is we need more information than "it won't turn on."

I would follow this computer troubleshooting flowchart and let us know where you get stuck. That will help immensely rather than knowing "When I hit the power button it just sits there doing thing" because I don't know what that means.

post-5860-0-81449200-1447722287_thumb.gi

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)