Surface Pro 4 vs Lenova Yoga 3

MJSBLUES

Which one would be better for price/performance and overall use (primarily in a workplace)

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

Which one would be better for price/performance and overall use (primarily in a workplace)

The Surface Pro 4 has better specs in pretty much every aspect. Depending on which model you get.

Lenovo, surface pro is good spec wise but its expensive, and you need a keyboard and the surface keyboard is like £100 which is stupid, I can get a Razer for that cash.

Lenovo is also extremely reliable, they are a business provider first, well of course they are IBM backed, the only issue is that superphish thing, but I dunno if its still around, although a drive wipe fixes that.

There keyboard are also some of the best laptop keyboard on the market, forget that butterfly key from apple, Lenovo has been doing keyboards better for longer.

There track pads are also second to none, plus they do sometimes still include the old nubs in the middle of the keyboard, which I personally prefer to use over a trackpad as I can use my thumb to control my device.

I just checked the entry Yoga 3 and it comes with 8GB Standard and a core i5, but you need to look at your other devices, while I would opt for the SSD in a heartbeat the GPU is questionable, what is the usage for the laptop, is it photoshop, video editing, light gaming? (It is a 940M after all, nothing amazing) I would opt for the GPU, is it web browsing, casual Youtube/Netflix consuming then the iGPU will do best.

Either device is good, but to me the Surface has a specific few categories for audiences, Hipsters who just want to look cool, designers who actually need the touch screen/pen combo and are not stupid enough to get the iPad Pro, and students (Although a Surface 3 is more than enough for them, mostly.)

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

Lenovo, surface pro is good spec wise but its expensive, and you need a keyboard and the surface keyboard is like £100 which is stupid, I can get a Razer for that cash.

Lenovo is also extremely reliable, they are a business provider first, well of course they are IBM backed, the only issue is that superphish thing, but I dunno if its still around, although a drive wipe fixes that.

There keyboard are also some of the best laptop keyboard on the market, forget that butterfly key from apple, Lenovo has been doing keyboards better for longer.

There track pads are also second to none, plus they do sometimes still include the old nubs in the middle of the keyboard, which I personally prefer to use over a trackpad as I can use my thumb to control my device.

I just checked the entry Yoga 3 and it comes with 8GB Standard and a core i5, but you need to look at your other devices, while I would opt for the SSD in a heartbeat the GPU is questionable, what is the usage for the laptop, is it photoshop, video editing, light gaming? (It is a 940M after all, nothing amazing) I would opt for the GPU, is it web browsing, casual Youtube/Netflix consuming then the iGPU will do best.

Either device is good, but to me the Surface has a specific few categories for audiences, Hipsters who just want to look cool, designers who actually need the touch screen/pen combo and are not stupid enough to get the iPad Pro, and students (Although a Surface 3 is more than enough for them, mostly.)

Thank you very much!

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

Surface Pro 4

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

Surface :)

Corsair 900D | Gigabyte SOC Champion X99 | EVGA 980ti SLI | 4x4Gb Kingston 2666 | dual custom loop | Intel 5960x | Corsair Ax1500i

Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb | Acer XB270HU