Screenshot hotkey with MSI Afterburner?

Greetings.

I recently installed an ENB and SweetFX preset for Dragon Age: Origins alongside several texture mods, and want to show my friend how the game looks. However, when I checked on the in-game screenshots, they didn't incorporate the overlaid SweetFX colour correction and SMAA (as expected). I resolved to try using MSI Afterburner's screen-capture utility instead, but ran into an issue.

In the 'Screen capture' pane of Afterburner's settings, the Screen Capture hotkey is set to 'none' and I can't seem to be able to change it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Aereldor.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

Yeah, just click the box itself and you press your hotkey.  Reason why SweetFX rarely if ever shows up on most screenshot software like FRAPS is cos they take the image as it is rendered by the GPU.  Post-processing is just that, done post render and therefore is a layer that is put on after FRAPS already captures the image.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

You just click the field and press the key you want to change it to?

That wasn't working. Fixed after reinstall, though.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

That wasn't working. Fixed after reinstall, though.

Well that's usually the second suggestion anyways. :D