Shooting and Explosions in Paris- ANONYMOUS Takes Down 5,500+ Pro-ISIS twitter accounts; Includes database of identified pro-ISIS

RedSphyxis

well attacking france will make them look more stronger convincing people that the Daesh are strong which will push more people into following them.

If anything attacking Israel would make people join them. Everyone hates us.

:/

update 20:
Police have seized a rocket launcher as they carried out a series of raids across France, according to French media.
The French interior ministry has said that 168 searches have taken place across the country in the wake of terror attacks in Paris on Friday.

toulouse-still-from-aptn-1-589x442.jpg

Sixty searches in Lille, Strasbourg, Lyon, Grenoble, Marseille and Toulouse resulted in the rocket launcher, flak jackets, 15 hand guns and eight other "weapons of war" being seized, according to Le Figaro.
Interior minister Bernard Cazaneuve said that a total of 31 weapons have been seized so far and 104 suspected jihadists are under house arrest with 23 taken into custody overnight.

srsly? a ROCKET LAUNCHER(take this a grain of salt, since we all know how frequent the media twists their stories)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

srsly? a ROCKET LAUNCHER(take this a grain of salt, since we all know how frequent the media twists their stories)

Ak47 and RPG are common in france, they use them for drug dealing and attack money truck.

Marseille especially is known for that.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

Ak47 and RPG are common in france, they use them for drug dealing and attack money truck.

Marseille especially is known for that.

I thought france had strict gun control?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I thought france had strict gun control?

Schengen = no more border controls => people going out , buying guns => back to france with it.

They just don't act a lot with it because RAID and GIGN shoot first and ask later when they do that.

lol shut up obama your last major terrorist attack was 9/11 14 years ago

This was much more terrifying, There was a football match at the stadium where explosions were heard(that's like 50,000 people in one venue)

And this was multiple attacks and at least 2 are confirmed and 2 or 3 more yet to be confirmed

Really dude? 2900+ people died on 9/11 the whole of NY CBD was covered in an ash cloud it looked like a nuke had hit it, have you even seen the video's? I wouldn't dismiss 9/11 like it was nothing i'd say it was much bigger than this even though this is probably the second biggest terrorist attack on a 1st world? country in the past 15+ years.

I haven't really been keeping up with this but what happened with the hostage situation? I wouldn't expect terrorists to take hostages why not just kill them?

Really dude? 2900+ people died on 9/11 the whole of NY CBD was covered in an ash cloud it looked like a nuke had hit it, have you even seen the video's? I wouldn't dismiss 9/11 like it was nothing i'd say it was much bigger than this even though this is probably the second biggest terrorist attack on a 1st world? country in the past 15+ years.

I haven't really been keeping up with this but what happened with the hostage situation? I wouldn't expect terrorists to take hostages why not just kill them?

what I meant by that was it was 14 YEARS AGO, a lot has changed, did you even bother to get the context? we were discussing Obama saying that they face this threat everyday in the homeland and I didn't dismiss 9/11 did I even say that???

and IMO this felt much more terrifying since they were killing people one by one inside the theater. The handicapped people  on wheelchairs that couldn't escape inside the betaclan theatre were lined up and killed. If it weren't for tightened security inside Stade de France the president might've even been killed along with thousands (~50,000 if the stadium was full) You have your opinion on which one terrified you more I have mine. 

Here is a photo of inside the theatre, warning extremely graphic. Rip, and grace to their families.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT2zFYdWcAA9mtB.jpg

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Let me say my bit.

I'm a British Muslim, I've moved from Iraq to the UK at the age of 2. (22 Now). Since 9/11 and the war against my country (March of 2003-2011). We've called names and been threatened buy a lot of people. But since the "uprising" of ISIS or whatever they are called. It got worse, I've been getting threats. I was nearly attacked but luckily there were 2 police officers that on duty that time. I went up to them and told them. One guy got arrested and the other got away but caught 3 days later. I feel like that the GOVERNMENT should put pressure on these "home grown terrorists". I wish people could at least report them. Plus people have unlimited ways of  watching videos on terrorism, and I believe they should be stopped. Ban any sites that promote Terrorism where ever it is, not in the UK. 

My friend has been attacked, now in hospital. 

I wan't terrorism to stop! 

PLEASE DON'T BLAME OUR RELIGION BASED ON SOME IDIOTS. 

Now, I hope all the families in France are okay, I send all my condolences to them. But please, don't blame us for watch these idiot, low-life scums did. I hope the rot in hell. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

IS dont care about russian missles. Im sure they dont care about some basement warriors.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Sixty searches in Lille, Strasbourg, Lyon, Grenoble, Marseille and Toulouse resulted in the rocket launcher, flak jackets, 15 hand guns and eight other "weapons of war" being seized, according to Le Figaro.
Interior minister Bernard Cazaneuve said that a total of 31 weapons have been seized so far and 104 suspected jihadists are under house arrest with 23 taken into custody overnight.

Damn, France is putting the foot down hard. That's a good haul, and I hope that if the suspects are actually connected to ISIL, they face harsh justice.

And wow, a rocket launcher?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

IS dont care about russian missles. Im sure they dont care about some basement warriors.

Really now? Communication is one of the most important things when it comes to this stuff, they don't fear 'russian missles' probably because they have network of operatives able to warn what russia or any other country tries to bomb. Destroying their means of communication or flooding them with false information will greatly reduce the Daesh intelligence network. Anons were already taking down and social media acc that were used for propaganda or recruiting and they were damn good at it. AFAIK only a few groups were doing that Op, imagine what the whole world is capable of.

Damn, France is putting the foot down hard. That's a good haul, and I hope that if the suspects are actually connected to ISIL, they face harsh justice.

And wow, a rocket launcher?

this

Schengen = no more border controls => people going out , buying guns => back to france with it.

They just don't act a lot with it because RAID and GIGN shoot first and ask later when they do that.

If anything attacking Israel would make people join them. Everyone hates us.

Most, at least. The U.S would stand with Israel, I'm sure...provided Obama doesn't refuse because it might offend terrorists. And ISIL knows that if they attacked Israel it would mean the beginning to their quick end. They know Israel will protect itself very seriously and not debate the issue for months on end.

Though I bet they didn't expect France to react so quickly and so seriously.

Great, we have our vigilantes doing something useful for once, however I wondered if these French bombing will just piss they Syrian extremists more then they are, I'm scared of what's near

I'm sorry, but what exactly can Anonymous do? 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

OK we all know and agree that Saddam Hussein was a dictator and he wasn't really a "for the people" kind of guy, but if he was still in power today as head of state of Iraq, do you think a terrorist organization like ISIS would be able to gain this much support?  I feel that Saddam Hussein actually kept some of these insurgent groups in check/under control by oppressing them, something European and North American countries are unable to do.

Democracy is not for everyone, people need to be ready for it and to really desire democracy and be willing to defend it to actually make it work.  The West tried to introduce democracy into Iraq by toppling Saddam Hussein, yet it opened up a big door for a terrorist group like ISIS to bring chaos.

Look at Syria, in trying to topple Assad the US and other "Western" nations provided weapons to insurgents they thought were pro-West.  Yet Isis grew from some of these insurgent groups and some of the weapons and tools they are using are the same ones provided by the US.

Assad may not be a good guy, but I feel that he maybe a "necessary evil" that might keep the region under some sort of control.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

OK we all know and agree that Saddam Hussein was a dictator and he wasn't really a "for the people" kind of guy, but if he was still in power today as head of state of Iraq, do you think a terrorist organization like ISIS would be able to gain this much support?  I feel that Saddam Hussein actually kept some of these insurgent groups in check/under control by oppressing them, something European and North American countries are unable to do.

Democracy is not for everyone, people need to be ready for it and to really desire democracy and be willing to defend it to actually make it work.  The West tried to introduce democracy into Iraq by toppling Saddam Hussein, yet it opened up a big door for a terrorist group like ISIS to bring chaos.

Look at Syria, in trying to topple Assad the US and other "Western" nations provided weapons to insurgents they thought were pro-West.  Yet Isis grew from some of these insurgent groups and some of the weapons and tools they are using are the same ones provided by the US.

Assad may not be a good guy, but I feel that he maybe a "necessary evil" that might keep the region under some sort of control.

Nope, they wouldn't be free to roam and kill as they please, and some people would argue stopping Hussein was still necessary even in light of what has happened afterward. But when governmental agendas require a truly unstable Middle East, Pandora's Box needs to be opened apparently.

It is the sad truth that dictatorships keeps a larger and far more uncontrollable evil in check. It sucks, but it is reality. I agree with you on Democracy as well. If only the U.S would learn from its mistakes...

One more strike of french Aviation today.

This time the plane were refueled by an Americain tanker.

France bombing by night, Russia bombing by day.

It seems Russia started to use cruising missile now.

Night and day , now , Russia + France remind back to the Normandy Niemen combo.  :lol:

9a63ba529153dd49ce91d4f00a6508ab.png

The soccer game between Germany and The Netherlands is cancelled.

Official say that there was a concrete threat.