Help with psu

Nacho Marco Segui

I can buy the XFX TS 750w gold for 90 euros or the Super Flower golden green HX 650w for 86 euros.I know that they are made by reputable brands,but would like to hear from the psu Gurus

I can buy the XFX TS 750w gold for 90 euros or the Super Flower golden green HX 650w for 86 euros.I know that they are made by reputable brands,but would like to hear from the psu Gurus

Like you just said. Both very good brands. Go with the XFX in my opinion though. 4 extra euros for 100 more watts gives a bit more upgrade potential for the future.

-SNIP DO NOT QUOTE-

I'd get the Superflower if you're not planning to upgrade, since it's semi-modular.

I used to be quite active here.

I'd get the Superflower if you're not planning to upgrade, since it's semi-modular.

Yes,but it is 15 euros more expensive,so i don't think i can justify paying more for "slightly" better quality

Yes,but it is 15 euros more expensive,so i don't think i can justify paying more for "slightly" better quality

Did you typo the OP? It says the TS is 90, and the Golden Green is 86.

I'd get the Golden Green. Again, it's semi-modular, so less cable mess.

EDIT- Oops, only the 750w and up is semi-modular. I'd get which one is cheaper.

I used to be quite active here.

They're both great so get whichever one offers the best warranty.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yeah as STRM said, just pick ethier which one appeals to you most, though the XFX one does offer a little extra juice if you ever want to add a 2nd card down the line. but both are pretty damn good PSU's.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD