Distinct'Trinata needs crew of Guns of Icarus Online

Hey everyone, I'm Trinata.  I do a large amount of live streaming on my twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/distincttrinata and have found my self without a crew for when I play Guns of Icarus.  Trying to stream that game without a team already set up is like trying to pull teeth with a spoon. So of course I thought, what better place to find some nice people then on the linustechtips forums.

Anyways, I have taken a liking to the role of pilot so I need two eng and a powder monkey for my ship, or one eng two powder, I don't know which is better.  So if you are interested in playing Guns of Icarus online with me and being on my stream, then either hit me up here which I will check fairly often though I am going to the doctors today so I might not get back to you asap.  If you want me to see your message faster then hit me up on twitter @DistinctTrinata.

I look forward to playing with you guys, as I have heard nothing but good things about the people that use this forum.  Hope you are all having a wonderful day and also wish me luck at the doctors, so as I don't get some random bad news.

Hay I just got guns of Icarus I would love to play with some one, IGN: UselessOsprey

I will add you tonight when I get on to play