Fallout 4 feedback.

JerkyMcDilerino

Okay, today is my birthday and my mom decide to gift me fallout 4 game as a present which is not bad i guess. But before purchase the game i need couple of feedbacks from you guys before making my final decision. Here is some of them.

1) Is it worth it to purchase?

2) Do you enjoy the game?

3) Do you recommend to your friends?

4) From 1 to 100, what do you give for Fallout 4 base on the gameplay.

5) From 1 to 100, what do you give for Fallout 4 base on the graphics?

6) Do you give positive thumb up or negative thumb down for Fallout 4?

7) From 1 to 11, what do you give for Fallout 4 base on the overall? 

i get it a 1006

sorry, it was upside down, i give it an OVER 9000

in all seriousness though, the Fallout series is so good that a 9/10 can still be disappointing, it is definitely worth playing though.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

okay, I'll give the feedback I can

Fallout is an okay looking game, Yes I enjoyed the part I played, No I did not purchase the game, but my friend let me play it on my PC because superior GPU.

84 on base gameplay

thumbs up / thumbs down, as it being my first ever fall out game it was okay. 

I give it a 8.5ish.My 970 didn't like the game much with occasional FPS dips into the 40's on 1080p max settings

Yes

Yes

Yes

70. I've had some problems with god rays that really fuck up the game.

Up

6/10. The game is a blast, but the amount of frequent fps drops really takes away from some of the enjoyment of it. I also cannot achieve a solid 60fps for some inexplicable reason. All of these things I'm contributing to lower my score I'd give it. If the performance issues got fixed I'd give it a 9/10.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

1. Absolutely.
2. Straight addicted. 
3. Yes.
4. 100
6. Depends, how high quality the textures are themselves or the overall art style/atmosphere? If that, 100. 
7. Thumb up
8. To 11? lol. 9.5/10 because the game needs optimization. There's no reason I should be having the FPS drops I'm getting. . 

1. Absolutely.

2. Straight addicted. 

3. Yes.

4. 100

6. Depends, how high quality the textures are themselves or the overall art style/atmosphere? If that, 100. 

7. Thumb up

8. To 11? lol. 9.5/10 because the game needs optimization. There's no reason I should be having the FPS drops I'm getting. . 

11 = Hell yeah. 

Okay, today is my birthday and my mom decide to gift me fallout 4 game as a present which is not bad i guess. But before purchase the game i need couple of feedbacks from you guys before making my final decision. Here is some of them.

1) Is it worth it to purchase?

2) Do you enjoy the game?

3) Do you recommend to your friends?

4) From 1 to 100, what do you give for Fallout 4 base on the gameplay.

6) From 1 to 100, what do you give for Fallout 4 base on the graphics?

7) Do you give positive thumb up or negative thumb down for Fallout 4?

8) From 1 to 11, what do you give for Fallout 4 base on the overall? 

1.) Completely worth asking price and then some. 

2.)Im loving every second of it.

3.) Of course I recommend it.

4.)92

5.)Why did we skip 5?

6.)80 some things are hit or miss but as a whole, the wasteland looks fantastic for an open world.

7.)Big thumbs up

8.)10 out of 11 I guess. It's not perfect but damn near it.

Other thoughts, best gameplay of the series, the story has yet to capture me like 3 however. The cities are bigger but they don't quite "feel" as big as 3 despite being much bigger. I had a serious issues with performance with the setting shadow distance set anything higher than medium which can have some bad shadow pop in but I stopped noticing after a while. I've also noticed 3rd person aiming is not very good if you use a gamepad, which I sorta recommend if you can lay back on a couch and play like that. Voice acting isn't perfect either but still probably the best in the series by a good margin. Everything else seems pretty much perfect.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I haven't personally played it but a lot of my friends who have told me it's rather underwhelming for the amount of hype it received.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1.) Completely worth asking price and then some. 

2.)Im loving every second of it.

3.) Of course I recommend it.

4.)92

5.)Why did we skip 5?

6.)80 some things are hit or miss but as a whole, the wasteland looks fantastic for an open world.

7.)Big thumbs up

8.)10 out of 11 I guess. It's not perfect but damn near it.

Other thoughts, best gameplay of the series, the story has yet to capture me like 3 however. The cities are bigger but they don't quite "feel" as big as 3 despite being much bigger. I had a serious issues with performance with the setting shadow distance set anything higher than medium which can have some bad shadow pop in but I stopped noticing after a while. I've also noticed 3rd person aiming is not very good if you use a gamepad, which I sorta recommend if you can lay back on a couch and play like that. Voice acting isn't perfect either but still probably the best in the series by a good margin. Everything else seems pretty much perfect.

Oh snap, i didn't realize that i forgot the number 5! Thanks for the regard. 

It looks good at max settings. Shootermechanics are very good. Combat on hatd is challenging. Cool crafting. Locations are detailed and realistic. BUT the Worldmap is too small. Every 50 Meters a new Location. The epic Feeling when you stand on a Mountain and watch a Huge World like in FO3 is totaly missing and 1/4 of the map is fucking water. Thats a big big minus point for me.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

It's okay so far. Not much incentive to keep playing but I keep chugging along like most RPG games I play. I find that most enemies would constantly throw grenades and Molotov very often, so I always have to stay at a distance so I won't get raped lol.  

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M