So i need help installing the LAN drivers

Nohemi

I have an Asrock Z97 Extreme 3 mobo and I installed the disk and went to look into the folders I clicked on Lan and now there is Intel and REALTEK and I looked into the motherboard manual. Its an Intel thing so I clicked on Intel and then a file that says this: (v19.0C00042_PV) rr whatever and then when I click on that a whole bunch of files come up. HELP??!!! Which one do I chose  :/

I think I need to click on an exe file, but I'm not entirely sure

Do I click on realtek in the beginning of the installation 

Go to device manager -> right click on the LAN adapter -> Update driver -> Browser my computer -> link to the folder where the driver is -> done.

There should be a .exe file in that folder that says something along the lines of "setup.exe"

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Go to device manager -> right click on the LAN adapter -> Update driver -> Browser my computer -> link to the folder where the driver is -> doneI

I'lll try that

There should be a .exe file in that folder that says something along the lines of "setup.exe"

ohh okay then its the REALtek thing but there are two folders with different numbers on them, so which do I chose 

There is (8025) that has a setup.exe and (7086) that has a setup.exe

ohh okay then its the REALtek thing but there are two folders with different numbers on them, so which do I chose 

There is (8025) that has a setup.exe and (7086) that has a setup.exe

wait I think they are the same thing never mind 

Thanks you guys

I'll try that and tell you if its works

it says this 

"The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable"

So What do I do

it says this 

"The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode is enabled Please Plug the Cable"

So What do I do

So to clear this up.

You have tried the intel driver install

You have tried one of the realtek drivers.

Have you tried both realtek folders?

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

So to clear this up.

You have tried the intel driver install

You have tried one of the realtek drivers.

Have you tried both realtek folders?

I'll try that

I'll try that

its says Find file failed and then does the same thing as this (for the Realtek)

it says this 

So What do I do

the intel just says Autorun.exe

Have you tried autorun?

Have you tried autorun?

yup still says no connection any ideas

Have you tried autorun?

The Lan part of the manual says

Gigabyte LAN

Giga PHY intel I218V

and the rest is just nothing useful

can you go to asrocks support website and download the newest lan drivers there and install from usb?

can you go to asrocks support website and download the newest lan drivers there and install from usb?

thats what I'm doing right now. Does it work on a mac, or do I have to use a windows computer/laptop??

thats what I'm doing right now. Does it work on a mac, or do I have to use a windows computer/laptop??

the download will work fine on a mac. This should be the link for windows 10: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z97%20Extreme3/?cat=Download&os=Win1064

thanks to you good sir

Did that one work?

Did that one work?

its worked after a while thanks buddy then the internet crashed but then that worked too after a while