Planning to build a Basic AMD Build

So for the past few days i been asking around here in the forum but always told me to go with Intel i'm not and Intel hater or anything but right now the only thing is holding be back is this for some weird someone gave me a "AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series DDR3-2400 8GB(2x4GB) CL11 Memory Kit R938G2401U1K" my question is what if i ever wanted to build AMD Rig with almost a low cost and have really no intention in playing max setting.

Right now i got this parts

RAM - AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series DDR3-2400 8GB(2x4GB) CL11 Memory

SSD - Samsung Evo 850 120GB

HDD - 

Still need parts of the Following

Processor - ?

MoBo - ?

PSU - ?

by the way i have no intention on upgrading anytime soon i think mostly this PC will be only connected in my old 32inch samsung monitor, and be playing casual games really i mean the most game i will be playing is Dota 2 Reborn. and more likely watching and browsing the web so if you know what i mean there will be no video editing and work documents will be done here.

so if i can spare at least 100-150usd what will be the best parts i can still get that is already up to date?

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB

So for the past few days i been asking around here in the forum but always told me to go with Intel i'm not and Intel hater or anything but right now the only thing is holding be back is this for some weird someone gave me a "AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series DDR3-2400 8GB(2x4GB) CL11 Memory Kit R938G2401U1K" my question is what if i ever wanted to build AMD Rig with almost a low cost and have really no intention in playing max setting.

Right now i got this parts

RAM - AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series DDR3-2400 8GB(2x4GB) CL11 Memory

SSD - Samsung Evo 850 120GB

HDD - 

Still need parts of the Following

Processor - ?

MoBo - ?

PSU - ?

by the way i have no intention on upgrading anytime soon i think mostly this PC will be only connected in my old 32inch samsung monitor, and be playing casual games really i mean the most game i will be playing is Dota 2 Reborn. and more likely watching and browsing the web so if you know what i mean there will be no video editing and work documents will be done here.

so if i can spare at least 100-150usd what will be the best parts i can still get that is already up to date?

Here, This will play all the games listed. Remove case if you don't need it, but your looking at $200 minimum. 

CPU: AMD A8-7600 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($82.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T2 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($15.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($65.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Toshiba  1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($41.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($55.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 350W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($35.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $298.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 22:39 EST-0500

Here, This will play all the games listed. Remove case if you don't need it, but your looking at $200 minimum. 

CPU: AMD A8-7600 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($82.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T2 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($15.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($65.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Toshiba  1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($41.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-02 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($55.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 350W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($35.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $298.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 22:39 EST-0500

Thanks for this info. cheers for my 1st hopefully good pc

GAMING RIG

Thanks for this info. cheers for my 1st hopefully good pc

Np, I just built the same computer (Steambox). If your going to overclock or push the GPU, turn off turbo boost. Yes, you can get 4.0@GHz easy with turbo but when the GPU is under load you drop down to 2.4@GHz. I'm running at 3.2@GHz(turbo off) with the GPU at 1300@MHz (on a T4 cooler). Street Fighter 4 runs fine at 60 fps, I have not benchmarked anything else.

If you start have fps problems because of GPU bottleneck, buy a cheap r5 240, r7 250(x) or r7 260(x) and crossfire it with the GPU on the APU.

Also I had some problems finding the right driver for the GPU so I'm going to save you the trouble. (they let you install the Catalyst suite without the Display Driver for some reason)

Driver: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64 (makes 0 difference that it's Win10 version)

Overclocking and monitoring tool: http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/over-drive 

Np, I just built the same computer (Steambox). If your going to overclock or push the GPU, turn off turbo boost. Yes, you can get 4.0@GHz easy with turbo but when the GPU is under load you drop down to 2.4@GHz. I'm running at 3.2@GHz(turbo off) with the GPU at 1300@MHz (on a T4 cooler). Street Fighter 4 runs fine at 60 fps, I have not benchmarked anything else.

If you start have fps problems because of GPU bottleneck, buy a cheap r7 240, r7 250(x) or r7 260(x) and crossfire it with the GPU on the APU.

Also I had some problems finding the right driver for the GPU so I'm going to save you the trouble. (they let you install the Catalyst suite without the Display Driver for some reason)

Driver: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64 (makes 0 difference that it's Win10 version)

Overclocking and monitoring tool: http://www.amd.com/en-us/innovations/software-technologies/technologies-gaming/over-drive 

Thanks for this ill just keep my self busy to find other good parts in my current location, till then i hope i can build a Okay SteamBox that will last me 2-4yrs.

GAMING RIG