Building Computer for Oculus Rift 2

Perixx

Alright, so my buddy is planning on buying an Oculus Rift but I don't know much about it, really. I've built quite a few PCs but don't really know what would be best for something such as this. I would like someone to give me a build, whether it's on PcPicker or whatnot, that will run basically anything on the Rift flawlessly. Price isn't a question, but obviously, the cheaper the better. Don't worry about the case or whatever, just need the CPU and GPU in reality, everything else can be whatever. Thank you. 

Probably something above the 970 they've recommended, I would say 980ti + perhaps two if you can, but I would just wait out before investing in VR, personally I'm more excited for the vive. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Actually in this instance, the more expensive the better as you're going to need a lot of horsepower for that thing.

I'd wait until we see some actual information on what you'd need for what games. Personally if I was building a PC for the Rift, I would wait until the new GPU's are out at this point in time.