Whats the worst GPU you have ever owned

Overkilled

A pair of 7970's. Their performance ought to have been amazing but in practice due to the problems in AMDs drivers at the time the microstutter and extremely poor scaling for dual cards meant that performance was awful. When I combined it with all the other bugs in how they managed power and especially the crashing bugs it was a horribly expensive failure. By far the least stable least game capable graphics solution I ever owned, nearly put me off gaming until I finally bit the bullet and bought some 680's to replace it and immediately found the grass greener on the other side. Was a full year after that AMD finally admitted to the problems and started to fix it. Worse still was how few of the review sites were even mentioning the problem.

On the bright side modern frame pacing with AMD cards is a lot better than it was

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

The 750 Ti is my worst GPU because its the only graphics card i've ever owned. :P

Anyway... its okay. If you are just playing MMORPGs or older games, it will get the job done. Good luck with newer titles or games that are still considered demanding today such as Crysis 3. If you are playing modern games and planning on getting upcoming ones, you are selling yourself short by getting the 750 Ti when the much faster R7 370 is around the same price and for not much more you can get an R9 380 thats more than twice as fast.

CPU: Intel Core i3 4370 (3.8GHz, 2C/4T) GPU: AMD R9 380X 4GB

Well when I was younger I know I had way worse, but back then I did not care about the internals that much. When I actually tried to get into PC gaming my first one I got to try was a GT210.

aside from the generic VGA that ran my 386 - back in the day when your joystick plugged into your sound card.

geforce 4 mx 440 - struggled with CS 1.5 - went to some random ATI x300 or something... then to a 4850 and then a 6970 - from the 6970 onwards I was preety cashed up and always kept a modern GPU.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

8800 GTX that blew itself up while playing an MMO.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W