How to Mount Corsair AF fans on the bottom of the corsair 450D case?

paulooo

I am planning to buy two AF 120 corsair fan and put them on my 450D case on the bottom as intake but I notice that the holes on the bottom of the case is wide compare to the front panel which is small, I cant even screw the front panel screws because the holes are wide. 
Any suggestion, tips? What should I do/buy before mounting fans on the bottom of the case?

So if you want to just install a 120mm fan into the bottom of it then, according to specs, you can (like you do in the back). But what do you want to do with the front panel?

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

What I mean is, I don't know how will I mount the 2 fans that I will be buying, because I dont know if the fans comes with screw and I don's know if the fans have thread inside is.

But why do you need 2 new fans at all (and yes it should work, I think)?

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

I'm gonna put some air for my r9 290x which is always getting 94c when gaming but on idle its just 40+c

What I mean is, I don't know how will I mount the 2 fans that I will be buying, because I dont know if the fans comes with screw and I don's know if the fans have thread inside is.

Fans always come with the holes threaded and with mounting hardware (screws, little rubber pegs...etc).

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Are you sure the corsair fans have threads? I'm just affraid to buy becuase its very expensive here in the ph and I might not mount it if doesnt have screws or threads.

Because my 2 front fans on my corsair 450D case doesnt have any thread, the thread is in the case