Will this all work?

If anyone can tell me whether or not all the parts in this build will work without any weird pci-e lane sharing. If there is any causing bumps to performance can you suggest a different board or something that i could go for instead?? http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ngc8Vn

Thanks!

You forgot your power supply. And I also suggest you get an HDD. 256GB is not enough 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Ive got the Psu, two 250Gb 850 evos, and a 1TB drive from my previous build already. just wondering about motherboard gpu and m.2 laning. But thanks :)

Don't get 2 cards and then crossfire them. Get one really fast card instead, like a 980ti

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Ive got the Psu, two 250Gb 850 evos, and a 1TB drive from my previous build already. just wondering about motherboard gpu and m.2 laning. But thanks :)

Bro-tip: Quote my post so I know you answered ;) 

Ah I see, yea that build should work. Do create a nice airflow in your case though. Those dual 390's will create a vulcano in ur case.

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

personal opinion: please upgrade your cpu to at least a locked (6700) i7. cpu bound games like witcher 3, crysis 3 might face a fair amount of stutter during heavy load considering you're going for a 390X CF configuration... 

and if you can go for 6700K, by all means; GO FOR IT!! you WILL NOT regret it.

personal opinion: please upgrade your cpu to at least a locked (6700) i7. cpu bound games like witcher 3, crysis 3 might face a fair amount of stutter during heavy load considering you're going for a 390X CF configuration... 

and if you can go for 6700K, by all means; GO FOR IT!! you WILL NOT regret it.

Awesome, ill look into that thanks :)

So if i populated the motherboard with 2 Gpus and and m.2 ssd would i be losing any performance?

Awesome, ill look into that thanks :)

just literally... buy it, pair those two beast of a gpu with it and thank me for eternity!!  :P