any good camara and video carama

i am a anime manga cosplay and computer repair person and having slef bloggin and having movies record not pro having studio small area to record and outside  too as sunny days and rain to snow.

i just want to try still life as picture posing model beatuy and cosplay to make every color alife and clear any good ones out there and is there diffrence hd vs 4k are they more clear or still similar?

I want to record just basic thing as places and maybe some people normal moments and am not sure if i need a fast motion for now and is hd vs 4k video is it better higher resulition as it more movement than a picture?

i am a anime manga cosplay and computer repair person and having slef bloggin and having movies record not pro having studio small area to record and outside  too as sunny days and rain to snow.

i just want to try still life as picture posing model beatuy and cosplay to make every color alife and clear any good ones out there and is there diffrence hd vs 4k are they more clear or still similar?

I want to record just basic thing as places and maybe some people normal moments and am not sure if i need a fast motion for now and is hd vs 4k video is it better higher resulition as it more movement than a picture?

A regular low-mid range dSLR can do all that.  4K recording on a dSLR isn't that great yet, but if you want to focus on videos, the GH4 is a good choice. 1080p is more than enough, as most people can't even view 4k media anyway.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Would be nice to know a few things:

1. How much are you willing to spend?
  2. What gear and accessories do you already  have?
  3. What kind of experience and knowledge do you have regarding photography and video, along with editing?

Also, if you are the one going to be posing in the photos, having someone else as the photographer often is better than trying to set up the composition and taking photos of yourself.

4K currently is good to record, but time and resource consuming to edit.  Additionally, distributing 4K videos on sites such as Youtube, the quality is not significantly better than 1080p done properly.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Panasonic G7 is really nice, probably the best value hybrid 4k camera ATM.  http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonic-lumix-dmc-g7

Alternativley the Sony A6000 has some of the best 1080p and does stills better than the G7.  But, it doesn't have a mic jack or 4k like the G7.  https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sony-alpha-a6000

Nikon and Canon do stills well, but their video is lacking in comparision to the Sony and Panasonic.

So the OP just starts the topic and doesn't come back?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

So the OP just starts the topic and doesn't come back?

Maybe he bought a red epic weapon and a set of zeiss master primes

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii