Arctic enters the CPU water-cooling market

JoaoPRSousa

So, I was browsing the local shops for AIO coolers (still haven't bought one  <_< ) and I found out this:

xLiquid_Freezer_120_f01.jpg.pagespeed.ic

Arctic announces its first liquid coolers, the Liquid Freezer 120 and Liquid Freezer 240. The Liquid Freezer 120 and the Liquid Freezer 240 start in the market not only as the quietest but also as the most powerful all-in-one coolers of their class.

Quick facts about the Liquid Freezer 120

• Minimum Noise Level
  • Fits every standard case
  • Most efficient pump
  • Longer service life
  • Every unit performans the same
  • MX-4 thermal compound

Liquid Freezer 120

• Ready for 16 cores and overclocking

MSRP Liquid Freezer 120: 71.99 £
MSRP Liquid Freezer 240: 92.99 £
Availability: December 2015.

It seems that they are coming to Portugal soon, and the prices aren't as the source posted, because, here, the 120mm version will cost ~60€, which is around 65$/43£.

I hope I can get one for my rig, because that radiator looks thick and the price is very appealing to my wallet (even though it is still crying).

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'm pretty sure they've had liquid hybrid AIO's for graphics cards for a while? So they're not "entering" it, they already were there, but just not in the cpu department.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I'm pretty sure they've had liquid hybrid AIO's for graphics cards for a while? So they're not "entering" it, they already were there, but just not in the cpu department.

Yeah, they've had some for GPUs, but as you said, they never had any for CPUs.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Yeah, they've had some for GPUs, but as you said, they never had any for CPUs.

GG, editing the thread title. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

For a second there I was excited that this would be a new contender in the custom loop market..... another AIO.

/kicks dirt.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

For a second there I was excited that this would be a new contender in the custom loop market..... another AIO.

/kicks dirt.

No just another AIO, but another Asetek AIO. :) Same dummy with different cloths.

That's a pretty thick 120 rad which I like. There are too any thin ones in the market but no thick ones for people who only have a 120 slot but can extend the rad into the case with double fans.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi