Gaming laptop help!

Hey guys, I'm wondering which laptop should I get. Which is better for the price, which would last longer, I don't want it dying on me in 1 years time(I've been living without a laptop/computer for 3 months now).

Go

>http://www.excaliberpc.com

Copy & paste

>ASUS G751JL-WH71(WX) 17.3" Full HD IPS ROG Gaming Laptop w / GTX 965M 2GB

Or

>MSI GE62 Apache Pro-004 15.6" Full HD Gaming Laptop w / GTX 960M 2GB (Skylake)

As you can see both laptop has its up and downs

ASUS G751JL

>IPS display with Gsync

>excellent build quality

>GTX 965m

>big and bulky

MSI GE62

>average build quality

>latest CPU

>RGB keypads

>average size and light

Or you guys would recommend any laptop within the price range! And maybe tell me when is the best time to buy it? (I don't wanna find out the laptop drops it's price 5 day after the purchase)

Thanks alot!

Check out Sager's stuff. They have pretty well priced gaming laptops that have a lot of cool options including G-sync

Check out Sager's stuff. They have pretty well priced gaming laptops that have a lot of cool options including G-sync

And model name you wanna give?

And model name you wanna give?

You need to look for yourself. They have a ton of different configurations available

The ASUS G751JL-WH71 is good. And to be honest: big and bulky is good when it comes to gaming. Less throttle because of better heat dissipation. And for gaming a 17 inch display makes a big difference over an 15 inch display. And the CPU will be no problem in most games, the GPU will be the bottleneck.

The ASUS G751JL-WH71 is good. And to be honest: big and bulky is good when it comes to gaming. Less throttle because of better heat dissipation. And for gaming a 17 inch display makes a big difference over an 15 inch display. And the CPU will be no problem in most games, the GPU will be the bottleneck.

You seem to make a good point about the bulkiness since I don't plan on carrying it around me all the time. (I plan on bringing it across houses cos I move around a lot!)

Im getting a MSI GS40 soon, if not the Acer predators 15 or 17 come with a 980m

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8657-S.html

The Asus one, I checked on Asus' site, I did not see anywhere that would indicate it comes with G-Sync. This one I linked, is one powerful beast. 3 cooling fans, Skylake, 970M with the option for a G-Sync panel, 2 M.2 SSD slots with one being PCIe 3.0 x4 capable, 2 SATA slots, 25mm thick and 2.5kg in mass. This is one machine I would consider if I were you.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap