OnePlus Two Invites to Give Away!

kayodoc

Alright ya'll, I have 6 OnePlus Two invites to give away.

Now here's what you gotta do: Simply write out a brief experience of the most embarrassing thing/situation that has ever happened to you.

This is purely for entertainment and the posts I find most entertaining (or I just feel like giving an invite to) will get the prize. ;)

GOGOGO

EDIT:

ONE CODE LEFT

So were like animals for you its a no from me. considering you can get them legit of sites like aliexpress

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

So were like animals for you its a no from me. considering you can get them legit of sites like aliexpress

=0

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

I was once talking to a girl and she asked me for my number, i took my phone out to find it and dropped it. the LCD screen broke and i couldn't see anything, probably the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me 

I was once talking to a girl and she asked me for my number, i took my phone out to find it and dropped it. the LCD screen broke and i couldn't see anything, probably the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me 

whats more embarrassing is that you dont know your own number

ouch 

im kidding but really?

Lol this russian guy is funny. I sent you a code good sir.

I promise not to eat your first born child, and instead, replace it with a 980ti when it is born 3:

Story: So like .w. way way back, like when i was 12, i was very early into the EroRP thing, very simple posts. i was "making out" xD as one could put it with a girl but all we were saying was "kisses" but a typo ruined the mood. I somehow put "pisses passionately" as a post and both of us laughed so hard at it but secretly i was dying inside ;w;

Moist

I promise not to eat your first born child, and instead, replace it with a 980ti when it is born 3:

Story: So like .w. way way back, like when i was 12, i was very early into the EroRP thing, very simple posts. i was "making out" xD as one could put it with a girl but all we were saying was "kisses" but a typo ruined the mood. I somehow put "pisses passionately" as a post and both of us laughed so hard at it but secretly i was dying inside ;w;

Not sure what any of that means (you made out with a girl online and ended up passionately urinating?) but YOU'VE EARNED YOURSELF A CODE. Check your PMs ;)

Sorry you can't give the codes away they are stuck to your account.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

me and my cousin found a bee. we decided it was a smart idea to feed it sugar (we were 4). we then fed it sugar, it came to life and nearly stung me in the eye but then turned around and stung my cheek, ouch :(

in robotics competition.

jumping up like a boss up the bleachers, slipped on one of em, and fell down all of them (6) and breaking a rib in the process

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Sorry you can't give the codes away they are stuck to your account.

These are actually shareable codes from OnePlus so....yea, I can share em.

me and my cousin found a bee. we decided it was a smart idea to feed it sugar (we were 4). we then fed it sugar, it came to life and nearly stung me in the eye but then turned around and stung my cheek, ouch :(

in robotics competition.

jumping up like a boss up the bleachers, slipped on one of em, and fell down all of them (6) and breaking a rib in the process

Ouch! Hope you're fully recovered. I've PMd you a code. Enjoy :)

Ouch! Hope you're fully recovered. I've PMd you a code. Enjoy :)

yeah, i recovered right quick.

sorry, but i'm devoted to the team. they called paramedics to drag me out of the building cause i wanted to keep scouting. i was the only scout and they needed me.

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz