Argumentative essay(medieval history) topic suggestions ?

huracan

so i have this medieval history term paper due at the end of this month and i couldn't decide a topic on, I'm primarily a science student majoring in Astrophysics, i like to combine the history with science and make a argumentative topic out of it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

CPU: FX8320 @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: R9 390 PCS+Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, MotherBoard: ASRock 970 Extreme 3 r2.0, PowerSupply: EVGA 600b 80+Bronze, Storage: seagate Barracuda 1TB SSHD & Case: Corsair Carbide 200r

Dragons are real.
:) 

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Maybe try find something about religion healing vs medicinal healing from a medieval age?

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Maybe try find something about religion healing vs medicinal healing from a medieval age?

kind of vague, but i get what you are trying to say. putting it into a search term would be hard and what can i argue about that topic :/

CPU: FX8320 @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: R9 390 PCS+Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, MotherBoard: ASRock 970 Extreme 3 r2.0, PowerSupply: EVGA 600b 80+Bronze, Storage: seagate Barracuda 1TB SSHD & Case: Corsair Carbide 200r

how about witchcraft and witch hunting?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

how about witchcraft and witch hunting?

would be an interesting topic, but for an argumentative topic it doesn't suit.

Play skyrim for a bit, you can have that essay done in no time!

| NZXT H440 | AOC e2450Swd, AOC 2436V, RCA 42" LED TV | AMD 8320E | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 |MSI GeForce GTX 960 Titanium OC 4GB | Corsair CX 750 | 3 TB WD Green and PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Windows 10 Pro | Ramaxel RMR5030ME68F9F1600 - 4GBx2 |Logitech G710+|Logitech G502 | Astro A40 | Blue Snowball Ice |

Astrology if that existed then?

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Play skyrim for a bit, you can have that essay done in no time!

wish it was that easy 

Astrology if that existed then?

it did exsit but astrology in its a very vast subject, to which i cant seem to find any argumentative essay