Best Smart Phone for elders?

af19

Hello all,

I am looking for a phone for my grandmother. She currently has the LG G4 and doesn't like it. At one point, she had the iPhone 5C and didn't like it and she also had issues with the Nokia Lumia 640 (I think). So I am thinking a Samsung S6 Active, Samsung Note 5, or an OnePlus Two.

Sincerely af19

So she doesn't like any of them. I recommend not buying a smartphone for a change.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Windows phones must have the easiest Interface of any smarthphone out there on the market, If she's having trouble with one of those just get her an old cellphone.

Windows phones, iPhones or a Galaxy with the larger fonts and the ease of use option enabled. There's like 2 homescreen modes for galaxies one advanced another ease of use thing.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Any Samsung phone because of TouchWiz easy home launcher, it makes the iphone launcher look too complicated.