Xbox one fans?

grimmjow660

Just attach a good large fan to the main vent. It will only work if you attach it using orange yoyo string. @thekeemo

but seriously, those fans are overpriced. Just bodge on a PC fan.

water cool it :P when i used to game on xbox (360) i just cut the fan port on the case open eventually i just used the metal shell no plastic case 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I expected something else from this thread.

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

water cool it :P when i used to game on xbox (360) i just cut the fan port on the case open eventually i just used the metal shell no plastic case 

Mine isnt even that far intact. I found my 360 on the side of the road. No PSU, no AV cables (although this one had HDMI) and the plastic case was missing. So I bring it home, solder wires to the power connector and run it off of an ATX supply, and lo and behold, the damn thing actually works! I removed the disk drive and put bigass CPU coolers on the GPU and CPU. And the case is open air. the disk drive is what sits on the shelf, the console is behind it. No issues with thermals anymore!

Mine isnt even that far intact. I found my 360 on the side of the road. No PSU, no AV cables (although this one had HDMI) and the plastic case was missing. So I bring it home, solder wires to the power connector and run it off of an ATX supply, and lo and behold, the damn thing actually works! I removed the disk drive and put bigass CPU coolers on the GPU and CPU. And the case is open air. the disk drive is what sits on the shelf, the console is behind it. No issues with thermals anymore!

i just took the case off then took a dermal to metal fan grill took that off replaced it with a filter and changed the thermal compound on the processor 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

The first link doesn't have a brand, I wouldn't trust anything that doesn't have a brand(Apparently its iClover, never heard of them). The Nyko one I wouldn't trust to last long, my PS3, X360, and PS2 Nyko coolers only lasted a few months before the fans started going out on them.